- Pottery Barn Classic Silver Frame (engraved), $40-50
- Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia candle, $65
- Bliss Take-Away Spa Day, $45
- Kate Spade Hand in Hand bangle, $48
- Artesa Reserve Chardonnay, $26
- L’Occitane en Provence Verbena soap, $10
- Susan Boyle CDs, $10
- Keurig B60 Coffee Maker, $140
I absolutely love the holidays. Everything about them. But you know those people on your list that are notoriously hard to shop for? My mom and dad are two of those people. After all they do for me throughout each year, I am always on the hunt to find the very perfect gift for them and nothing ever quite seems to stack up. That’s why I wanted to do a gift guide installment especially for all those stellar moms out there. Lots of thought went into this post! Two items featured are actually on my own mom’s list (Susan Boyle cds and lemon verbena bath products) and I hope this inspires you to find the most perfect gift for your own mom this year.
Check out gift guide 01 if you haven’t yet and check back each Tuesday for a new one! And if you plan on hitting the stores on Black Friday, read up on some great tips that modman shared yesterday as well.