All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
- Wednesday Wish List April 23, 2014
- outfit // channeling summer April 22, 2014
- outfit // all black everything April 21, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup April 18, 2014
- outfit // + w&w and neutrogena April 17, 2014
- Jessica: That dress is gorgeous! Such a good print for summ...
- Feather Trim Mini Skirts | Tucson Pool Saz: Tech - Gaming - News: […] D.I.Y. <b>Feather Skirt</b> ...
- Alicia Lund: Hello, so chic! I miss all-black NYC dressing....
- taylor: Random question about the rag and bone harrow boot...
- Grace: you look so cute :) <3 <3 everlane sweatshir...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar BCBG Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Fashion Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Meghan Donovan Michael Kors Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
w&w on Instagram