All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
- outfit // stripes + cutoffs July 24, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List July 23, 2014
- travel diary // paris part II July 22, 2014
- look up July 22, 2014
- outfit // scalloped July 21, 2014
- Merritt: love the black bag and pair of distressed black sk...
- Shannon: That heart-shaped Brie is the cutest! This makes m...
- Muriel: Zero in on the job will be to find the best choice...
- Lindsay Wells: Love the details on the cami! The pairing of the s...
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: eeks! that blazer. so perfect....
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
w&w on Instagram