All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // swing trench March 26, 2015
- the edit: a new personal goal // my first half marathon March 25, 2015
- outfit // signs of spring March 23, 2015
- a caribbean packing list March 21, 2015
- w&w weekly roundup March 20, 2015
- Weekend Reading.: […] I’m really proud of my friend Megh...
- Ashley Torres: I'm a sucker for stripes and a Chloe bag! Thanks ...
- Fiona: I love the Marcie in red. You look great! x Fion...
- Rose: Love this—you go, girl! Can't wait to hear more...
- Maddy: You can do it! It's gonna be so much fun!...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach Diane von Furstenberg Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J. Brand J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Vince Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara