All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // moments of chic with piperlime October 20, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup October 17, 2014
- outfit // over the knee October 16, 2014
- the new banana republic October 15, 2014
- shopbop friends & family sale! October 14, 2014
- sammie: Perfect fall outfit :) I really like this combinat...
- Cityrocka Perry: Loves Leighton Meester. I do miss the gossip Girl ...
- Weekend Reading. | Stripes & Sequins: […] Meghan looks so cute in her floral pants...
- Katie | lovely letters: This outfit is so lovely! You look just phenomenal...
- Carly: Love this outfit! I am always a little imitated b...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara