All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy
w&w on Instagram
- weekly roundup April 17, 2015
- jump around April 16, 2015
- Wednesday Wish List April 15, 2015
- weekend rituals April 15, 2015
- the beauty edit: birchbox soho April 14, 2015
- anne: Good post. Thanks for sharing? http://www.nuevare...
- lexi @ glitterinc.com: Thank you so much for including my DIY gold shelve...
- Ally: I've been wanting those heels. They sold out so ...
- weekly roundup | WIT & whimsy: […] Sharing a fun take on an iced coffee rec...
- Ally: What a perfect little white spring dress! Xo Al...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Vince Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara