All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
w&w on Instagram
- w&w weekly roundup January 30, 2015
- outfit // snow day January 29, 2015
- Wednesday Wish List January 28, 2015
- the beauty edit: on wellness January 27, 2015
- outfit // hardware January 26, 2015
- Fiona: Aww you look so great and warm. Love the plaid :) ...
- Color Me Courtney: You look amazing! I'm obsessed with those boots, ...
- Color Me Courtney: I'm loving how you styled this plaid top, simple ...
- Jen: Great post! I used to spend a lot of money on Pure...
- Meghan: Thank you so much, Lexi! <3...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach Diane von Furstenberg Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J. Brand J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Vince Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara