All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // cashmere and floral November 24, 2014
- Seriously Distracted November 24, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup November 21, 2014
- outfit // stripes + faux fur November 20, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List November 19, 2014
- Merritt: Love the pop of color from your pumps - they match...
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: Thanks for including me - so glad you liked the po...
- jillymon: you're so cute! xo jilly...
- Sienna: I love this dress, and the print looks so good wit...
- outfit // stripes + faux fur | WIT & whimsy: […] photos in New York before temperatures d...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara