All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
w&w on Instagram
- 7 Purse Essentials September 23, 2014
- outfit // lace sleeves September 22, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup September 19, 2014
- outfit // easy breezy September 18, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List September 17, 2014
- Alyssa from The Sparkly Life: Love that bag!...
- Melanie: Such a pretty blouse! I like that it's lingerie-i...
- Candace Lopez: omg i love the Clarins Blush Creme love the way it...
- Cherish: Love it x lifeandstyle-diary.blogspot.nl...
- Alyssa from The Sparkly Life: LOVE this dress! Looks amazing on you!...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara