All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
- w&w weekly roundup April 18, 2014
- outfit // + w&w and neutrogena April 17, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List April 16, 2014
- outfit // leather + mint April 15, 2014
- Shopbop’s Friends & Family Event! April 15, 2014
- Grace: you look so cute :) <3 <3 everlane sweatshir...
- Grace: Love this so much! Thanks for your support Meghan,...
- Shannon: That bag is heavenly!...
- Kat: Thanks for the sweet mention! Better see you soon...
- TJ: This look is beyond perfect!! Loving this outfit! ...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar BCBG Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Fashion Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Meghan Donovan Michael Kors Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
w&w on Instagram