All I have to say is YUM. I didn’t cook for Thanksgiving this year (surprising, I know!) but you can be sure that I’ll be busting out the cookware for Christmas. Did anyone go out for Black Friday? Do share your big buys (in addition to your big eats)!
I gave thanks, I ate and I conquered. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I’m STILL thinking about the food. Food is the way to my heart.. seriously. I absolutely stuffed myself with the perfect salmon, rosemary roasted potatoes, sweet potato fries, chive + leek mashed potatoes, arugula + radish salad, roasted brussel sprouts, carrot soup, pumpkin pie, chocolate fudge cake and so much more. Here are some great pictures (and blogs, with recipes) that still have me drooling for more:
About the modman
- outfit // spring like + a life update March 4, 2014
- outfit // lace + denim February 25, 2014
- outfit // grammercy park February 24, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup February 21, 2014
- outfit // mixing it up February 20, 2014
- Dana: Love love this outfit so much! that jacket is so c...
- Style Inspiration: White, Blue & Denim - The Simply Luxurious Life®: […] (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)...
- corinne: Sending positive vibes your way! I feel for you an...
- Peyton Taylor: Cute scarf!! Xo perfectlytayloredblog.com...
- Grace: Oh no friend - so terrible! Sending you a BIG hug ...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar BCBG Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Fashion Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Meghan Donovan Michael Kors Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
30% Off w/Code Bigevent14