With Fashion Week in full swing, the past week has been a crazed few days dotting all across the city with visitors in town, brunches galore, drink dates, plenty a dinner rendez-vous, blogger meet ups and, of course, fashion shows. It’s been nearly non-stop, but besides my aching feet and tired eyes, I’ve loved every bit. It’s so nice to have a “home base” these days vs. just visiting the city for the week and I especially loved having Alicia in town for loads of the fun! This past Saturday we made an early coffee run before meeting up with a bunch of fellow fashion bloggers for brunch in the East Village.
here), booties & jewelry, Gap boyfriend jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar here), Karen Walker ‘Helter Skelter’ sunnies (c/o shopbop), La Mer Collections watch, Cheetah is the New Black necklace (DIY here)
Connect with W&W
- outfit // bond street July 28, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup July 25, 2014
- outfit // stripes + cutoffs July 24, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List July 23, 2014
- travel diary // paris part II July 22, 2014
- CJ Blanx: Love the dress, looks so comfortable. You can also...
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: Cutest!!! x...
- Michele: Cute outfit! I’ve been debating these heels for...
- sizzling hot deluxe online play: You actually make it seem so easy with your presen...
- electronic cigarette: Expecting mothers who are in the habit of smoking ...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
w&w on Instagram