With Fashion Week in full swing, the past week has been a crazed few days dotting all across the city with visitors in town, brunches galore, drink dates, plenty a dinner rendez-vous, blogger meet ups and, of course, fashion shows. It’s been nearly non-stop, but besides my aching feet and tired eyes, I’ve loved every bit. It’s so nice to have a “home base” these days vs. just visiting the city for the week and I especially loved having Alicia in town for loads of the fun! This past Saturday we made an early coffee run before meeting up with a bunch of fellow fashion bloggers for brunch in the East Village.
here), booties & jewelry, Gap boyfriend jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar here), Karen Walker ‘Helter Skelter’ sunnies (c/o shopbop), La Mer Collections watch, Cheetah is the New Black necklace (DIY here)
Connect with W&W
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy
w&w on Instagram
- travel diary: grand cayman (part I) March 31, 2015
- winter into spring March 30, 2015
- outfit // swing trench March 26, 2015
- the edit: a new personal goal // my first half marathon March 25, 2015
- outfit // signs of spring March 23, 2015
- Taylor: So jealous -- of course. Great post + keep up the ...
- Merritt: love the mix of prints here!! The Style Scribe...
- Jess Zimlich: Crossing that finish line for the first time will ...
- Weekend Reading.: […] I’m really proud of my friend Megh...
- Ashley Torres: I'm a sucker for stripes and a Chloe bag! Thanks ...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach Diane von Furstenberg Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J. Brand J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Vince Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara