dotted

H&M blouse (last seen here), booties & jewelry, Gap boyfriend jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar here), Karen Walker ‘Helter Skelter’ sunnies (c/o shopbop), La Mer Collections watch, Cheetah is the New Black necklace (DIY here)

With Fashion Week in full swing, the past week has been a crazed few days dotting all across the city with visitors in town, brunches galore, drink dates, plenty a dinner rendez-vous, blogger meet ups and, of course, fashion shows. It’s been nearly non-stop, but besides my aching feet and tired eyes, I’ve loved every bit. It’s so nice to have a “home base” these days vs. just visiting the city for the week and I especially loved having Alicia in town for loads of the fun! This past Saturday we made an early coffee run before meeting up with a  bunch of fellow fashion bloggers for brunch in the East Village.

And, given that booties are on my brain, these H&M ones cost me only $39 and are way comfy and, as it turns out, often mistaken for far more expensive designer ones (score!)

p.s. shot a little video of the final walk at last night’s Tibi show! Check it out on the WIT & Whimsy Facebook page! More pictures to come.

Connect with W&W

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, , , , ,

10 Responses to dotted

1. Marisa September 14, 2011 at 5:45 am #

i don’t see Milo in is picture… Kk of course ;) loved this outfit!!!!

2. Alicia September 14, 2011 at 7:56 am #

I hope you’re catching up on your sleep lady – can’t wait to play again soon!! :)
    Alicia recently posted..The Line-Up

• Meghan September 15, 2011 at 9:44 am #

trying desperatly to, alicia! let’s start planning your next trip soon, kk?

3. Taylor September 14, 2011 at 8:56 am #

1. love those jeans (duh). So perfect for brunch / weekend adventures.
    2. H&M booties? That is a steal & a half and if you see me wearing them next week, don’t be surprised.

Such an epic brunch, glad we sat at the same end of the table. xxoo

• Meghan September 15, 2011 at 9:43 am #

i won’t judge you taylor, except for a little bit. kidding- get them! so cheap and really comfortable!

4. Christina September 14, 2011 at 10:33 am #

Such a cute outfit. Hope you had fun at the Tibi show.
    Christina recently posted..Oscar de la Renta S/S 2012

5. Amanda G. September 14, 2011 at 10:44 am #

The booties are super cute! I just saw a top from H&M on another blog this am… I think a H&M shopping trip is in my near future ;)

Great look!

6. Tara September 14, 2011 at 12:39 pm #

Meghan, you look adorable! I really like this caz look :-). Plus, those boots are a total score! I would never take them off either :-)

smooches,
    Tara

7. Inna September 14, 2011 at 12:48 pm #

I love the outfit- casual but so fun! I’ve been looking for some black or gray booties, so I might just have to check yours out :)

8. leyla September 18, 2011 at 12:07 pm #

love this outfit! casual, comfy, chic.. nothing better than that :)

the blouse is a favorite and would’ve never guessed that the booties are from h&m.
    leyla recently posted..rewind the tape.