With Fashion Week in full swing, the past week has been a crazed few days dotting all across the city with visitors in town, brunches galore, drink dates, plenty a dinner rendez-vous, blogger meet ups and, of course, fashion shows. It’s been nearly non-stop, but besides my aching feet and tired eyes, I’ve loved every bit. It’s so nice to have a “home base” these days vs. just visiting the city for the week and I especially loved having Alicia in town for loads of the fun! This past Saturday we made an early coffee run before meeting up with a bunch of fellow fashion bloggers for brunch in the East Village.
here), booties & jewelry, Gap boyfriend jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar here), Karen Walker ‘Helter Skelter’ sunnies (c/o shopbop), La Mer Collections watch, Cheetah is the New Black necklace (DIY here)
Connect with W&W
- Barneys New York x WIT & Whimsy March 11, 2014
- outfit // spring like + a life update March 4, 2014
- outfit // lace + denim February 25, 2014
- outfit // grammercy park February 24, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup February 21, 2014
- Lacey: Congrats, hun! This is such a killer feature! x...
- Nnenna: Oh gosh, that sounds awful- I'm sorry you got tha...
- Dana: Congrats - such a fun feature!!...
- Dana: Love love this outfit so much! that jacket is so c...
- Style Inspiration: White, Blue & Denim - The Simply Luxurious Life®: […] (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar BCBG Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Fashion Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Meghan Donovan Michael Kors Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
30% Off w/Code Bigevent14