With Fashion Week in full swing, the past week has been a crazed few days dotting all across the city with visitors in town, brunches galore, drink dates, plenty a dinner rendez-vous, blogger meet ups and, of course, fashion shows. It’s been nearly non-stop, but besides my aching feet and tired eyes, I’ve loved every bit. It’s so nice to have a “home base” these days vs. just visiting the city for the week and I especially loved having Alicia in town for loads of the fun! This past Saturday we made an early coffee run before meeting up with a bunch of fellow fashion bloggers for brunch in the East Village.
here), booties & jewelry, Gap boyfriend jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar here), Karen Walker ‘Helter Skelter’ sunnies (c/o shopbop), La Mer Collections watch, Cheetah is the New Black necklace (DIY here)
Connect with W&W
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // fall into winter with piperlime December 17, 2014
- shopbop sale picks (with an extra 20% off!) December 15, 2014
- holiday tiny wins December 15, 2014
- outfit // a little festive December 15, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup December 12, 2014
- Sienna: your hair is so flowy and pretty!...
- Merritt: great minds think alike - our looks mirror each ot...
- outfit // fall into winter with piperlime | WIT & whimsy: […] plus side, I’ve gotten extended we...
- Links a La Mode: Because Lingerie is Fashion Too | The Lingerie Addict: Lingerie, Fashion, Style: […] Wit & Whimsy: Getting to know design...
- Merritt: looking gorg in burgundy and black!! The Style ...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach Diane von Furstenberg Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Vince Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara