With Fashion Week in full swing, the past week has been a crazed few days dotting all across the city with visitors in town, brunches galore, drink dates, plenty a dinner rendez-vous, blogger meet ups and, of course, fashion shows. It’s been nearly non-stop, but besides my aching feet and tired eyes, I’ve loved every bit. It’s so nice to have a “home base” these days vs. just visiting the city for the week and I especially loved having Alicia in town for loads of the fun! This past Saturday we made an early coffee run before meeting up with a bunch of fellow fashion bloggers for brunch in the East Village.
here), booties & jewelry, Gap boyfriend jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar here), Karen Walker ‘Helter Skelter’ sunnies (c/o shopbop), La Mer Collections watch, Cheetah is the New Black necklace (DIY here)
Connect with W&W
w&w on Instagram
- 2014 Gift Guide 03: For the Host(ess) November 25, 2014
- outfit // winter whites November 25, 2014
- outfit // cashmere and floral November 24, 2014
- Seriously Distracted November 24, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup November 21, 2014
- Taylor: I love this! And, I know from experience that you ...
- Anders: I like the black on black....
- Sabina B: The floral trousers are so beautiful! Love them an...
- Merritt: Love the pop of color from your pumps - they match...
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: Thanks for including me - so glad you liked the po...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara