With Fashion Week in full swing, the past week has been a crazed few days dotting all across the city with visitors in town, brunches galore, drink dates, plenty a dinner rendez-vous, blogger meet ups and, of course, fashion shows. It’s been nearly non-stop, but besides my aching feet and tired eyes, I’ve loved every bit. It’s so nice to have a “home base” these days vs. just visiting the city for the week and I especially loved having Alicia in town for loads of the fun! This past Saturday we made an early coffee run before meeting up with a bunch of fellow fashion bloggers for brunch in the East Village.
here), booties & jewelry, Gap boyfriend jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar here), Karen Walker ‘Helter Skelter’ sunnies (c/o shopbop), La Mer Collections watch, Cheetah is the New Black necklace (DIY here)
Connect with W&W
- Wednesday Wish List April 23, 2014
- outfit // channeling summer April 22, 2014
- outfit // all black everything April 21, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup April 18, 2014
- outfit // + w&w and neutrogena April 17, 2014
- Feather Trim Mini Skirts | Tucson Pool Saz: Tech - Gaming - News: […] D.I.Y. <b>Feather Skirt</b> ...
- Alicia Lund: Hello, so chic! I miss all-black NYC dressing....
- taylor: Random question about the rag and bone harrow boot...
- Grace: you look so cute :) <3 <3 everlane sweatshir...
- Grace: Love this so much! Thanks for your support Meghan,...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar BCBG Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Fashion Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Meghan Donovan Michael Kors Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
w&w on Instagram