sunday

Theory blouse, Urban Outfitter blazer, 7 for All Mankind jeans (c/o), Rebecca Minkoff bag (c/o), Bauble Bar necklace and bangles, Ray Ban aviators, David Yurman ring (c/o The Vogue Influencer Network), H&M boots, Michael Kors watch

This past weekend was full of fun activities and time spent with friends. I even got to go to Saturday Night Live! Talk about one of the coolest things I’ve ever done (#dreams).

It also included my first trip to the Woodbury Commons (holy outlets overload) where I picked up this ladylike Theory blouse for only $35 (!) and my first blowout. I ended the weekend by spending time at Grounded for a coffee date with Julienne and catching up with ms. Taylor by strolling around Chelsea.

photos by Taylor

Connect with W&W

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to sunday

1. Taylor November 16, 2011 at 8:19 am #

wow, those are some great photos. Like, they’re really in focus and really well framed. and wow, your jeans are rolled just perfectly.

But seriously, love the Theory blouse. #FBBorrow?
    Taylor recently posted..Denim Tips: Winter White Jeans 2 Ways

2. Grace - stripes & sequins November 16, 2011 at 8:43 am #

Such lovely photos – and love the BaubleBar jewels, natch!
    Grace – stripes & sequins recently posted..Game Changers… a few Secret Weapons.

3. Victoria November 16, 2011 at 12:04 pm #

Love the finds! What a great deal on the Theory top! I think I heard that to get to watch SNL is rare experience–they only hand out limited tickets like once a year!? Crazy—hope you had a fab time!

xoxo,
    Victoria
    Victoria recently posted..Garage

4. RosaLovesDC November 16, 2011 at 6:12 pm #

Theory is one of my favorite brands, love the new blouse.
    RosaLovesDC recently posted..Rosa Loves… Spending time with Lola.
    I snapped this…

• Meghan November 17, 2011 at 8:46 am #

great minds, rosa :)

5. Casey Lewis November 17, 2011 at 6:34 am #

Ummmm, you saw Emma Stone on SNL?! #nofair

Can’t decide what I love more: that necklace or those gorg fall leaves. November in NYC is the best!

• Meghan November 17, 2011 at 8:46 am #

I did see Emma! And Coldplay! it was so dreamy. i want to go back!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Bloggers Are Being Struck By Cupid’s Arrow - December 12, 2011

[…] Wear, Dylana of Color Me Nana, Natalie of Natalie Off Duty, Kelly of The Glamourai and Meghan of Wit & Whimsy, all look stunning with the Cupid on their arms. These chic bloggers pair their Cupids with […]