it’s friday

It’s been one hell of a week and I couldn’t be more excited for the weekend. This week I signed my new lease (woohoo!), attended the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting Ceremony with family of mine in from Florida, had book club (I brought these), and this morning I started the day out right by grabbing breakfast with my dad at my favorite, Sarabeth’s, before he flew out back home from his quick 24 hour trip to New York.

Anyhow, tomorrow I’m braving the crowds to head furniture shopping as well as to pick up some new decor to add to the new place. Here’s some images of from where I’m pulling my  my inspiration. Even more here.

Happy Friday!!

Connect with W&W

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

9 Responses to it’s friday

1. Taylor December 2, 2011 at 6:29 am #

if your new apt looks anything like the photos above – methinks I’ll be spending a lot of time there :) YAY DOWNTOWN!
    Taylor recently posted..Denim Tips: Coated Jeans For Day & Night

• Meghan December 2, 2011 at 7:31 am #

you know you will be anyway, tay!

2. Lizzie December 2, 2011 at 6:54 am #

Loving the black floor in the dining room photo, and the wall color in the final image! Beautiful inspiration.

3. fshnonmymind December 2, 2011 at 7:52 am #

Congrats on the new place, I know you will have lots of fun decorating.
    I love every single pic you posted. I’ll have to pin these for when I get the chance to decorate again.
    fshnonmymind recently posted..OOTD- Hanging on to Fall

4. Victoria December 2, 2011 at 9:49 am #

You have images of my dream apartment! Where are you going to move to? I wish I could live in NYC–I miss it! Congrats on the new place and I can’t wait to see pictures of it. Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
    Victoria
    Victoria recently posted..Cranberry

5. 365 Fashion Rehab December 3, 2011 at 6:24 am #

Your inspirations are inspiring me!!! :)

Good luck on your missions today!

Love, P

365 Fashion Rehab

6. Sara @ Gameday Stylist December 3, 2011 at 4:26 pm #

You are very brave to attend the tree lighting! Crazy crowds + Obama in town… eek Hope you had a blast.

Love that headboard :)

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
    Sara @ Gameday Stylist recently posted..[SEC Championship]

7. Stephanie December 3, 2011 at 9:49 pm #

Congrats on the new apt@ I love hour decor inspiration…absolutley goregous! Looks like yourd going to have a fabulous apt!
    Stephanie recently posted..Pretty in Pink

8. lisanne December 5, 2011 at 8:39 am #

Wow, love this inspiration, beautiful photos!