outfit inspo

One of my new year’s “do it better” (I don’t like to do resolutions per se), was to maximize what’s in my closet. Make¬† use of that shirt I haven’t worn in forever, layer different pieces in a better manner, break out those dresses I haven’t styled in a while…you get the point.

Anyways, I’ve been relying on my Pinterest “Just My Style” board to bring some of these aims to life. All it takes is a quick glance at some of those outfit inspirations and I’ve got a new idea for that plain white button down that hasn’t seen the light of day in a long time. Therefore, I thought I’d share some favorites.

Happy Wednesday…and thanks for reading!

images vis Pinterest

Connect with W&W

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

6 Responses to outfit inspo

1. Sara @ Gameday Stytlist January 25, 2012 at 10:35 am #

What a great resolution. I love those photos. Especially the necklace in image #1!

– Sara @ Gameday Stylist
    Sara @ Gameday Stytlist recently posted..[New England Patriots]

2. rachel January 25, 2012 at 7:47 pm #

Great idea I keep on wanting to find old things i havent worn in a while and wear them again! going to try this more
    check out my blog

3. His & Hers January 26, 2012 at 3:14 am #

I love your resolution and the inspiration you selected! Agree with @Sara, the necklace in the first look is killer!
    His & Hers recently posted..Hers – A Spot of Dots

4. tara January 26, 2012 at 10:43 pm #

gaaahhhhh! wish i was better at warm weather dressing! i am spoiled here in SF in that i rarely have to do it! all these girls look so so chic in their simle pretty, outfits. how do they do it??!! i kind of adore the girl in pic #3. can i be her please?

can’t wait to see you mix and match up your wardrobe! i need to do that more too…

xx,
    tara

tara recently posted..layer on

5. fashionablememories January 26, 2012 at 11:44 pm #

Great new year resolution! I really like the last outfit! You should try that look!

6. Annabelle January 27, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

That’s one of my goals for the year too. I have to admit, though, that last pic with the polka dots really makes me want to shop…
    Annabelle recently posted..Ode to a Fantastically Amazing Sister