- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, $80 // This has transformed my skin since using each night before going to bed and it’s a new ritual. Plus teh bottle is under 3oz. for carry ons.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, $26 // This was a recent purchase and I love it for being lightweight, yet super hydrating. Also small enough for travel.
- Jouer spf 15 Lip Sheer in Positano, $22 // This was sent to me recently and I fell in love because the color is sheer, yet adds enough color to wake up your face just a wee bit for early runs to the airport.
- J.Crew Lula Patent Leather Ballet Flats, $128// These have been my footwear of choice on planes (and in life, really) and they are so comfortable.
- Luna Bar in Iced Oatmeal Raisin, $2 // If I don’t pack these, I eat horribly when at the airport. This is my flavor of choice.
- Benefit Cosmetics’ They’re Real Mascara, $22 // I do very little makeup these days and when I do it consists of a bit of lip color and this mascara. Instant transformation of your face with just your lashes. *dreams*
Over the years as I’ve traveled more for work and lots of long weekends with friends, etc., I’ve gotten real good at packing lightly and efficiently. My most recent trips to Clevelandand Los Angeles found me with light luggage and I’ve finally narrowed down to some of my most recent favorite essentials for when I pack up and hit the road and wanted to share those here. Do you have any favorites I need to look into!?