Styled 3 Ways: The PS11

If I could purchase any bag right now, I think it would be the PS11 by Proenza Schouler. I’d go for it in black for its versatility and since it’s been forever since I’ve done a Styled 3 Ways post, I figured no time like the present to imagine how I’d style this bag if it were mine.

First up: My go to uniform: silk blouse, boyfriend jeans + a simple pair of heels.

Styled 3 Ways: PS11 1

Secondly, a sassy little cocktail dress for an event that calls for more than just your average clutch.

Styled 3 Ways: PS11 2

And finally, a look that easily transitions from work into happy hour or even a bit more of a dressed up Saturday for brunch at Pastis followed by some Meatpacking shopping.

Styled 3 Ways: PS11 3

Which is your favorite look!?

See more ‘Styled 3 Ways’ posts here. (Psst…I have the Marc by Marc polka dot top above and I absolute love it. Paid for itself time over time)

, , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to Styled 3 Ways: The PS11

1. Miranda {onestylishdayatatime} April 24, 2012 at 9:28 am #

I couldn’t agree more. I bought a PS1 a few months ago and am now looking to add more Proenza Schouler to my collection. The PS11 is just such a classic! Love how you styled it in the first look.
    Miranda {onestylishdayatatime} recently posted..Famous Fashionista: Jessica Alba

• Meghan April 24, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

jealous you have a PS1 already, miranda!

2. Meaghan April 24, 2012 at 9:36 am #

Loving the third look. Wish there was an app to make that magically appear in my closet ::now::
    Meaghan recently posted..disco brunch

3. Chloe April 24, 2012 at 9:52 am #

I love the second look. Not only do I want that bag but also the dress, the shoes, the bracelets…it’s all perfection! Thanks for posting!!

4. Hannah April 24, 2012 at 12:32 pm #

I love love love the outfit with the blouse and jeans! Way too cute and perfect for a night out

Hannah recently posted..Spring Sorbet

5. Meghan April 24, 2012 at 2:11 pm #

you and me both! wouldn’t it be a dream if it magically appeared in our closets? le sigh…

6. Outside Looking In April 24, 2012 at 4:29 pm #

Love all of them but #1 is my favorite! Great looks!

7. Lisa April 24, 2012 at 4:53 pm #

LOVE all the styling here!! Very New York-y (not sure it translates to LA) but that’s why I love it! :) nice work

8. erika // radiant republic April 25, 2012 at 2:49 pm #

DYING over that pretty black cocktail dress. Gorgeous roundup! xx

• Meghan April 26, 2012 at 11:17 am #

agree! it’s jason wu and wouldn’t every girl die to have one of his frocks hanging in their closet :)