I always love when all the Christmas trees come out in New York City and begin to decorate the street corners and neighborhoods. It’s just one of the little things that I found so magical about this city during the holidays. Obviously these photos were snapped before the temperatures dropped, snow fell and I began to be one very bundled human. As I type this though I’m enjoying my very own Christmas tree, Home Alone 2 playing and a glass of red at my side. It truly is the little things…isn’t it? What are your favorite ‘little things’ about the holiday season?
Connect with W&W
- Barneys New York x WIT & Whimsy March 11, 2014
- outfit // spring like + a life update March 4, 2014
- outfit // lace + denim February 25, 2014
- outfit // grammercy park February 24, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup February 21, 2014
- Lacey: Congrats, hun! This is such a killer feature! x...
- Nnenna: Oh gosh, that sounds awful- I'm sorry you got tha...
- Dana: Congrats - such a fun feature!!...
- Dana: Love love this outfit so much! that jacket is so c...
- Style Inspiration: White, Blue & Denim - The Simply Luxurious Life®: […] (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar BCBG Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Fashion Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Meghan Donovan Michael Kors Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
30% Off w/Code Bigevent14