, Gap’s great one stop shop for shoes and handbags has just expanded to include apparel and we’re interested to see what types of fashion are pulled into the site. Adding to their already great line of shoes and handbags, comes your favorite designers from Free People, Vince and Splendid to Marc Jacobs, Cynthia Steffe and Trina Turk.
We’re loving that Rachel Zoe’s picks are extending to include apparel – the more and more we watch her show, the more we wish we had a stylist to pick out our clothes everyday. Le sigh…at least now we can pull together a look that’s theoretically been approved by a celeb stylist.
One thing we were wondering though… will our Gap/Banana Republic Rewards work on the site’s designer apparel? To find out we might just need to make a purchase…
Booties became a Fall to Spring trend last year and this year we think we’ll be seeing a whole lot more of them! With various design aesthetics from which to choose, we’re loving all the options that booties give you to pump up your look with a bit of extra edginess.
We scored these lovelies by Charles David last weekend and can’t get enough. Reasonably priced at $125.
Elizabeth & James, now embarking their fashion domination into footwear, have these cute ruffled booties that we adore for a cool $350.
For a more solid bootie, but in a color that still takes you into Spring, we recommend these BCBGMaxAzria ones, on sale right now for $230.Piperlime
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // buffalo plaid + leather December 19, 2014
- outfit // fall into winter with piperlime December 17, 2014
- shopbop sale picks (with an extra 20% off!) December 15, 2014
- holiday tiny wins December 15, 2014
- outfit // a little festive December 15, 2014
- invest in forex: For instance, when you try to withdraw money in Ma...
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: yay! glad you got them!!!...
- Sienna: your hair is so flowy and pretty!...
- Merritt: great minds think alike - our looks mirror each ot...
- outfit // fall into winter with piperlime | WIT & whimsy: […] plus side, I’ve gotten extended we...