Nothing like a weekend to throw on some vintage Levi’s cuffs and stripes with a cargo jacket. I’ve had this jacket since my San Francisco days and it doesn’t get old. I’ve had a non-stop, insane weekend so I’m counting down to the weekend and having some down time at the Shore! xo
Bonjour! I am back from Europe and fighting jet-lag, catching up on work and sorting through a very long list of to-dos but excited to get back to my routine and start blogging again. Enjoy some summer picks worthy of your dollars and all under $100!
Nothing like a white jacket to bring some light to a gray and rainy morning in Soho. This weather in New York has been so sporadic I never know what to wear so this ensemble was a real “throw on clothes, run out to work” kinda thing but I’m so in love with this Banana Republic jacket that I’ve been throwing it over almost everything. I hadn’t been in a Banana Republic in so long but recently picked up this jacket in addition to the hat seen here.
Outfit: Banana Republic jacket (get 40% off your purchase today only with code BRMONDAY!), Rag & Bone jeans, Madewell flats (old but similar here and love these, too), Sophie Hulme bag, Karen Walker sunglasses
w&w on Instagram
- w&w weekly roundup October 24, 2014
- outfit // spring into fall October 23, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List October 22, 2014
- & other stories October 21, 2014
- outfit // moments of chic with piperlime October 20, 2014
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: Thanks for including me! I tried ModelFit a few mo...
- Natalie: Love the dress! So easy to throw on and a great p...
- Mary: Thank you so much for including me and the raincoa...
- w&w weekly roundup | WIT & whimsy: […] My new favorite store in Soho […]...
- Jackie (York Avenue): I just checked out the site and found so many cute...