Have you seen Banana Republic’s refresh? I have been in the store several times in the past few weeks and have bought something nearly every time. The new feel is updated, modern and yet still classic – very true to their original aesthetic but with a bit more edge. They have a new creative director, Marissa Webb (formerly of J.Crew and of her own gorgeous namesake label) and I love the mix up in styles they are sporting.
A few of my favorites…
- This asymmetrical skirt (I bought it in burgundy)
- This textured moto jacket
- These heels that go just as well with jeans as they do a more dressed up look
- This edgy bangle perfect for stacking
- This boyfriend sweater with cool zipper details
- This skirt that would look so.darn.good with over the knee boots
There won’t be a wish list today as I was busy spending last night with my best friend who was in town and departs today (cue separation anxiety) but if you missed them, peek my Shopbop Friends & Family Sale picks HERE. Some have already sold out already but new picks include this, this & this!
[Images via Banana Republic]