Today is the last day to enter ideeli’s one of a kind Oscar de la Renta gown giveaway! It’s gorgeous so don’t miss your chance! If you have to be a member to enter, so if you’re not head here to get a membership courtesy of WIT & Whimsy and Ideeli!
We love Ideeli. Want to know why? Because not only do they offer amazing sample sales of some of the most unique & desirable designers, but even better- they host such great giveaways. The following might be their best one yet!!
Once upon a time, one of the world’s leading designers created the perfect dress, especially for you. It was feminine, fresh and ultra-flattering, and no other woman in the entire world had one like it. But then you realized this story was just that-a fairytale to fill your dreams. Until now. ideeli is transforming your fantasy into reality.
In an unprecedented collaboration, ideeli has paired up with Oscar de la Renta to give one lucky winner a one-of-a-kind dress designed by the icon himself. With his signature style, Oscar de la Renta captures the essence of modern women in this original creation. Crafted in floral silk faille, this bubble-hemmed cocktail dress embodies the sultry sophistication of the label. Better yet, in addition to this original creation, the winner will receive a sketch of the dress, signed by the designer.
Starting June 1, ideeli members have thirty days to enter this marquee giveaway and claim their chance to capture an original Oscar de la Renta creation and a piece of history. This giveaway is so unique, in fact, that it has been highlighted in the leading fashion industry publication, Women’s Wear Daily.
Not a member of Ideeli yet? Don’t delay! Head here to get a membership courtesy of WIT & Whimsy and Ideeli!
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy
w&w on Instagram
- wednesday wish list April 1, 2015
- travel diary: grand cayman (part I) March 31, 2015
- winter into spring March 30, 2015
- outfit // swing trench March 26, 2015
- the edit: a new personal goal // my first half marathon March 25, 2015
- Merritt: I've been ALL about belts lately - that black one...
- wednesday wish list | WIT & whimsy: […] admittedly went on a bit of a shopping s...
- Fiona: no way!!! this place looks amazing. hope you had a...
- Taylor: So jealous -- of course. Great post + keep up the ...
- Merritt: love the mix of prints here!! The Style Scribe...