Can I get a hollllller that it’s already Wednesday? Half way to another weekend (why do I feel like I already need another one? Le sigh!) Here’s a Wish List to get you through this hump day – I am particularly in love with the flip skirt from Rebecca Taylor (not all that shocking give my wardrobe MO these past few weeks- evidenced here, here and here!)
I scored this jacket while at home in Chicago and love how it looks far more expensive than it is. Target does it again! Being able to throw on outfits like this always make me appreciate working in a field like PR where it’s not suits or pencil skirt s every day. Just some boyfriend jeans and heels and a different blouse / jacket to top it off- easy to roll out of bed and throw on.
Miami was in the mid to high 80s the whole time I was there so naturally I packed lots of lightweight, sleeveless tops like this Joie top I recently picked up at Barney’s. I spent this particular morning having breakfast on Collins Avenue and stopping in loads of hotels followed by a bike ride along the beach. Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday morning!
- outfit // spring like + a life update March 4, 2014
- outfit // lace + denim February 25, 2014
- outfit // grammercy park February 24, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup February 21, 2014
- outfit // mixing it up February 20, 2014
- Dana: Love love this outfit so much! that jacket is so c...
- Style Inspiration: White, Blue & Denim - The Simply Luxurious Life®: […] (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)...
- corinne: Sending positive vibes your way! I feel for you an...
- Peyton Taylor: Cute scarf!! Xo perfectlytayloredblog.com...
- Grace: Oh no friend - so terrible! Sending you a BIG hug ...
30% Off w/Code Bigevent14