2014’s first Wednesday Wish List! I hope you’re having a great week. Enjoy some pretty things I pulled together for this week’s roundup.
With fall officially here (despite the 70+ humid temps still alive & well in new york city), I’m craving loads of neutrals and lots of layers, particularly in camel colors. I recently nabbed both a mini skirt and sweater from H&M in this color and may very well add this LNA sweater to my collection soon (love me some uneven hemlines!)
psst…if you haven’t already…enter my $100 toi et moi giveaway!
It’s no shocker that I love Miu Miu. I especially love them for their shoes (as previously confessed here and here). So when I recieved an email from Bergdorf Goodman announcing the opening of their Miu Miu Ready to Wear boutique, I knew a) a trip there was in my future and b) it was only appropriate for me to check out their latest arrivals in the world of shoes. Which is precisely how I came upon these bootie beauties. They are the epitome of a classic, yet edgy bootie and I love everything about them from the rich color to the heel heighth. Now if only they would magically appear at my doorstep. Any takers in arranging that?
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy
w&w on Instagram
- the edit: on self-improvement April 21, 2015
- cold shoulder April 20, 2015
- weekly roundup April 17, 2015
- jump around April 16, 2015
- Wednesday Wish List April 15, 2015
- Shae: Loving this look! Great idea to put your hair up t...
- Maddy: I love this outfit! So fun and romantic (the ruffl...
- Carrie: Super cute. :) Carrie www.wearwherewell.com...
- Fiona: This picture is amazing. Love the necklaces :) x ...
- anne: Good post. Thanks for sharing? http://www.nuevare...