2014′s first Wednesday Wish List! I hope you’re having a great week. Enjoy some pretty things I pulled together for this week’s roundup.
With fall officially here (despite the 70+ humid temps still alive & well in new york city), I’m craving loads of neutrals and lots of layers, particularly in camel colors. I recently nabbed both a mini skirt and sweater from H&M in this color and may very well add this LNA sweater to my collection soon (love me some uneven hemlines!)
psst…if you haven’t already…enter my $100 toi et moi giveaway!
It’s no shocker that I love Miu Miu. I especially love them for their shoes (as previously confessed here and here). So when I recieved an email from Bergdorf Goodman announcing the opening of their Miu Miu Ready to Wear boutique, I knew a) a trip there was in my future and b) it was only appropriate for me to check out their latest arrivals in the world of shoes. Which is precisely how I came upon these bootie beauties. They are the epitome of a classic, yet edgy bootie and I love everything about them from the rich color to the heel heighth. Now if only they would magically appear at my doorstep. Any takers in arranging that?
- outfit // spring like + a life update March 4, 2014
- outfit // lace + denim February 25, 2014
- outfit // grammercy park February 24, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup February 21, 2014
- outfit // mixing it up February 20, 2014
- Dana: Love love this outfit so much! that jacket is so c...
- Style Inspiration: White, Blue & Denim - The Simply Luxurious Life®: […] (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)...
- corinne: Sending positive vibes your way! I feel for you an...
- Peyton Taylor: Cute scarf!! Xo perfectlytayloredblog.com...
- Grace: Oh no friend - so terrible! Sending you a BIG hug ...
30% Off w/Code Bigevent14