photo courtesy of Rebecca Minkoff
As previously mentioned, this past weekend was spent in the Hamptons with girlfriends for a much needed escape from the city and in celebration of Memorial Day. The days were spent by the pool, sipping Skinny Girl margaritas (they are so yummy!) and mimosas, soaking up the sunshine and plenty of storytelling. The nights were filled with yummy seafood, ice cream, cocktails, darts and dancing. Sag Harbor is a darling town where I wish I could spend all my summer weekends.
p.s. check out Blair’s look with this same Zara skirt. It’s one of my favorite’s of hers!
hope you all had fabulous long weekends! xoxo
photos by Marisa
I know metallics are so often associated with the winter season (loved me some sequin back in December), but recently I’ve been loving them in soft shades (like these Lanvin flats) and unexpected pieces (such as these See by Chloe shorts).
Thinking I need to try me a metallic mani soon a la Natalie Off Duty. I don’t think I’ve done metallic nails since high school!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! If you want, see more Currently Craving here.
- w&w weekly roundup April 18, 2014
- outfit // + w&w and neutrogena April 17, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List April 16, 2014
- outfit // leather + mint April 15, 2014
- Shopbop’s Friends & Family Event! April 15, 2014
- taylor: Random question about the rag and bone harrow boot...
- Grace: you look so cute :) <3 <3 everlane sweatshir...
- Grace: Love this so much! Thanks for your support Meghan,...
- Shannon: That bag is heavenly!...
- Kat: Thanks for the sweet mention! Better see you soon...