Phew, Friday is here and I’ve almost made it to the weekend. It is so cold here in NYC that I am considering cancelling all plans and making like a bear and hibernating. Hope you have fun plans + stay warm! See you on Monday for a fun Oscars-inspired outfit!
- I absolutely love everything about this look.
- Loved Victoria’s recos here (and we are on the same page as seen here!)
- This editorial with Karlie Kloss & Taylor Swift is so precious.
- I adore Merritt’s skirt in this post.
- Loved going inside Victoria Bechkam’s studio with the NYT.
- I am not allowed to buy any more coats this season but OH MY GOD I WANT THIS ONE SO BADLY!
- I was checking out Kate Spade’s Home Collection recently & they are killing it. SO many good pieces. This would make a great gift, this is perfect for fresh blooms and every girl’s desk needs this.
- Anyone else a Nashville fan?
- If you read this post, you know I am a big SoulCycle fan so I loved reading this post interviewing their founders.
- Loeffler Randall introduced their spring collection and it is e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. They make some of my favorites shoes (one pair styled here) so I have promptly added these and these to my wish list.
- I love this campaign Dove launched this week – it is a good reminder to tell yourself you’re beautiful and be kinder to one another.
And in case you missed it:
- Still looking for YOUR opinion!
- Talking closet MVPs
- In my favorite white coat
- Taylor and I did a fun project with Lyst for Valentine’s Day!
- I wrote candidly on balance & control in life
- A fun activity you must try out when in NYC