This weekend holds a 5K for me for a good cause, supper club with my girlfriends and brunching with some blogger gals and I hope to accomplish a decent amount of errands in between. I am so glad it’s Friday! Enjoy this week’s roundup and I’ll see you back here on Monday for the first gift guide installment – woohoo!
- I loved this look from Veronica this week. And this one from Liz. And finally, this one from Amanda.
- I had the pleasure of meeting Briony this week at the Rebecca Minkoff press preview. Have you seen her blog? It couldn’t be more lovely and it was so fun to meet a blogger I’ve followed from afar across the pond here in NYC!
- Lilliana of The Cheap Chica’s Guide to Style has her first book out. I met Lilliana years ago in San Francisco and she could not be sweeter or more deserving of all her success. Go buy her book!
- I’m a huge fan of Emily Current and Meritt Elliott’s so I loved seeing a peek into their studio on because i’m addicted.
- CUSP is offering 30% off a lot of great pieces right now – I highly recommend checking the sale out.
- I’ve been thinking about getting a new weekender given much of my “vacations” end up being 3 day weekends and I am loving the new array from Everlane.
- Can you say yum?
- I recently discovered this blog and can’t get enough. I love her style!