How was your week? Mine was a bit crazy so I’m looking forward to a beautiful fall weekend that will include trips to Central Park and the Met and celebrating one of my best friend’s 30th birthdays! Happy Friday, indeed. Have a great one and I’ll see you back here on Monday for my next gift guide installment!
- I loved how chic Camille made winter look in this post.
- How chic is Lauren Conrad’s office?
- Rebecca Taylor is one of my favorite designers so I loved reading some of her NYC favs and learning a bit more about her here.
- Have you ever checked out the “Outfits” feature on Nordstrom.com? I just recently discovered it but it has great outfit inspo ready to be shopped right then and there!
- I’m a big Catbird enthusiast (their delicate gold initial earrings are on my holiday wish list) so I loved seeing their HQs on The Glamourai.
- Parker has a ton of great things on sale. Their pieces always add that extra bit of pizzazz to an ensemble so they are perfect for your holiday attire, in my opinion.
- Nina Garcia’s Manhattan apartment? Woah.
- And speaking of celebrity homes, given that Rachel Bilson is one of my style icons, I loved seeing inside her home on Lonny – so bohemian chic.
- Madewell is giving an extra 30% off sale items through the weekend. It’s the perfect time to stock up on some of their fall staples.
- And J.Crew is following suite but with 40% off!
…And, once you’ve perused the above…read this…and sit back, with a cup of tea, listen to music and remember it’s sometimes so nice to just be.