TGIF! What are you doing this weekend? I’m hosting “Supper Club” for several of my girlfriends tonight and tomorrow going on a walk in Central Park. Sunday will be Soulcycle and mass (my new favorite Sunday traditions), coffee with a friend and then attending The James Beard Foundation’s Chefs’ Night Out. Hopefully sneaking some much needed shut-eye in there somewhere, too.
I hope you had a beautiful week – enjoy this week’s roundup of links below! xo
- I can’t wait to see Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere’s capsule collection with Club Monaco. Her sneak peek of the pieces looked amazing and given Club Monaco is one of my favorite stores, I can’t wait to check them out when they are available. (They also have a bunch of new sale items so worth checking out their site now).
- I love her so much (and also that dress? #Icanhazplease)
- These photos by Ann Street Studio of Monique Lhuillier’s Bridal line are beautiful – so ethereal!
- Did you catch this week’s outfit posts here and here?
- Nicolette put together the cutest list of 20 dates in NYC for under $20 – so clever!
- I loved Caitlin’s post on the inspiration behind Serena & Lily’s new store in San Francisco. I can’t wait to pop in while I’m in town later this month.
- J.Crew just added loads of items to their Sale section and you can currently get 30% extra off- I’ll be scooping up this cute top and this structured twill top.
- Love this Mexico look on Courtney. Makes me miss Cabo!
- This kid is awesome.