I arrived home late last night (or I guess early this morning, actually?) from Miami. I made the mistake of reading A Fault in Our Stars while on the plane and finished the whole thing in 2.5 swift hours and OH MY GOD did I use so many tiny cocktail napkins. I kept having to ask the flight attendants for more and it was tres embarrassing but man is that a great book. It made me feel so reflective and emotional and upset and grateful all at the same time. Next up, I’ll need to see the movie but plan to do so with a giant box of tissues and zero mascara on.
This weekend is my birthday but it certainly doesn’t feel like mid-June so it doesn’t quite seem like I should be celebrating. First I think I need a major nap (hello, #oldlady).
- I loved looks from Kelly & Erin, Devon, Grace and Jacey.
- I loved this post by Carly. Hey, it really is ok.
- How gorgeous are these photos of NYC?
- Did you see this video? Too funny.
- Have you been browsing Anthro’s dresses recently? I love so many of them.
- Check out 10 ways to wear a white shirt.
- One of my favorite shoe brands, Loeffler Randall, is offering 50% off styles as part of their summer sale – don’t miss out!