Happy 4th of July everyone! I absolutely love this holiday. The festivities and patriotism and joy of spending a long weekend with loved ones…it sure is a good time to be an American. I hope you enjoy relaxing, eating and drinking all in good company. Here’s this weeks roundup and I’ll be back on Monday with another outfit post! Thank you so much for popping by!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I think a trip here is in the books soon.
- Kendi looks so cute in this Americana-inspired dress.
- Carly has a great post on getting your digital life organized. (I promptly downloaded two of these apps!)
- I have very sensitive skin so I’m bookmarking this post.
- OMG these little besties.
- Uh, this is so cool.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love this inexpensive dress. Perfect for weekends.
- These shirts are too funny.
- I updated the shop categories on the site – woohoo!
- Gigi New York marked down loads of their best-selling styles! Shop them on sale here.
- Chicwish (which already features super on trend pieces for amazing prices) is having a great sale! I love this dress in particular. Oh and this skirt.
- Clare V’s Summer Travel Shop is full of darling items.
- Two of my favorite BaubleBar bracelets for stacking are on sale. See here and here.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A casual outfit for the holiday weekend.
- Anthro’s new arrivals are killing it. I rounded up the best ones.
- A Wednesday Wish List for those girly girls out there.
- My favorite products for a summer glow.
- Wearing an eyelet dress that is under $100 and such a flattering cut