I hope you’re enjoying the weekend! I am getting in some much needed R&R before a very busy week ahead and then I head to CA to get my best friend and her man hitched on 8/1! I couldn’t be more excited to be in San Francisco and Napa and celebrate with so many loved ones.
Here’s this week’s recap of everything I loved on the internet and the best buys worth checking out – have a great one!!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved Jess’ look in gingham with pops of red.
- Loved this home tour on Lonny of swimwear designer Marysia Swim.
- Such a pretty look from Lauren and Kimberly nails it in neutrals.
- I’d wear this outfit of Krystal’s head to toe.
- I’m dying to go to Ojai.
- My friend Hallie shared some great tips for those Soulcycle newbies.
- Taylor’s sharing some summer reads.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The chicest water bottle ever? I think so!
- This skirt is just so beautiful (and on sale!)
- A leather jacket perfect for Fall (in two great colors and on sale!)
- The most perfect simple neutral sandal.
- I always love a good pop of neon and this clutch is too chic.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- I shared my travel uniform and must-have products for while on the road.
- The best of the best offered by the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- A recap on my trip to Nashville.
- Wearing my favorite midi skirt that is now on sale!
- A wish list of pretty things.
[Image via Pinterest]