I hope you have a weekend full of fun plans! I’m balancing NYFW with some much needed down time (wish me luck!) Be sure to follow along on Snapchat and Instagram @meghandono!
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup! Thank you so much for stopping by! xx
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 3 moves for great arms? Yes, please.
- Parisian home glamour right this way.
- I want to book an appointment here stat!
- I loved Kendi’s Fall look here.
- Style Me Pretty has outfit inspo for wearing white after Labor Day (which I am totally in agreement with!)
- Julia’s bucket bag is so chic.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This sweater looks so cute and I love the print.
- I’m still super into lace up shoes and these heels are so good.
- Love the volume in this top!
- Great neutral booties you’ll wear all Fall. (Also really like these that are $100).
- I just bought this super cool gold foil map print and am obsessed with the rest of the selection available.
- Love the delicate details on this blouse.
- The Free People Fall collection is SO good. Particularly love this sweater.
- I fell head over heels for the rag & bone scarfs available right now.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Wearing a crop top paired with a midi skirt.
- The best of burgundy for your Fall wardrobe.
- Brown and black in Vail, Colorado.
- My favorite apps.