Happy (almost) weekend! What are you doing for the Super Bowl? I will be having a bunch of girlfriends over to A) not watch the game B) eat plenty. I’m also going to finally see the movie Brooklyn tomorrow night – have you seen it? I’m looking forward to a low key weekend and I hope you have a great one!
Enjoy this week’s roundup!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I’m excited to be a part of this movement with a lot of other inspiring women.
- I absolutely love the collaboration Method did with Rebecca Atwood. It’s such a clever idea (and I’m a huge fan of both brands).
- This is one seriously cool couple.
- An interesting read on Snapchat + the fashion industry.
- I was recently reminded how good French 75s are so I was excited to see Grace’s recipe!
- Would you try “Souping“?
- Kendi looks so cute in stripes + bows.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This collaboration is so good. I want this and these!
- I just bought this skirt & can’t wait to pair it with a cropped white sweater and heels.
- This is such a pretty wrap top for a great price.
- The prettiest silk tank I’ve ever seen. And this wallet makes me think I need an upgrade STAT.
- I love this jacket! Would be so cute with a striped tee.
- The cutest Spring sweater ever? I’d say so…
- I am obsessed with this car coat.
- A chic mouse-pad? Apparently it exists!
- A navy bag perfect for travel + everyday.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Styling my favorite blanket scarf with a suede skirt.
- A few words on celebrating five years in New York.
- A camel vest + white pumps I can’t get enough of.
- Getting in the spirit for Valentine’s Day!
- A look built from classics for wardrobe investments.