Well, I officially over did it this week. I over-committed myself which led to a lot of late nights doing work and an intense two-day headache that hasn’t yet improved. I haven’t ended a week feeling like this in some time so I guess I was due but man do I need to calm myself this weekend.
I hope you have some fun plans and enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- The highlight of the week was no doubt a pastry making class at Laduree’s Soho location with Carly & Julia! We donned chefs hats and made beautiful pink creations that tasted and looked like heaven.
- I spoke on a panel about how brands can better work with influencers! (Thanks to DreamDry for making my locks look better on a rainy day!)
- I met January Jones at an event with Kerastase and took a photo with her that’s not worth sharing because apparently it’s not possible to look even somewhat good standing next to January Jones. HA!
- Merritt was in town and we had dinner with Grace & Hitha. Always love getting together with my blogging gals.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Beauty routines according to Gwenyth.
- I loved Caroline’s post about 5 things 5 years of blogging have taught her. She remains one of the best people I’ve met as a result of this online blogging world.
- And how fun is this wall featured in Caroline’s post? I wish I was in Houston to take photos in front of it!
- Traveling and organizational guru Hitha is sharing what’s in her work bag to keep her on track + productive, even on the go!
- I loved seeing Carly style Goodnight Macaroon because I just bought two pieces from there for France! (This two piece set & this dress.)
- Etsy shops for home decor worth knowing.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A pretty pink off the shoulder lace dress. Perfect for bridal + baby showers this time of year!
- A preppy + feminine shirt dress ideal for casual work wear. (Not to mention a great price.)
- Color me in love with these espadrilles.
- Speaking of shoes, these wrap-up heels are beautiful.
- I love how feminine this pleated skirt is! (I would wear it with the shoes in the bullet before this one.)
- These are great sandals.
- This embroidered dress looks so much more expensive than $80.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Reader survey results + what to expect in w&w’s future!
- I shared an easy look for the weekends or for travel.
- A new Witty Conversation With Arielle Haspel of Be Well With Arielle!
- 5 ways to be more fresh faced this Spring.
- Counting down to summer in New York City!