Happy Friday & happy long weekend! What do you have planned? I’m headed back to my hometown of Chicago for a wedding of one of my dearest friends from high school and am excited to catch up with both friends and family while back in the Windy City.
I hope your weekend has loads of down time, drinks, BBQ-ing and laughter within it. Enjoy!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Had a much needed facial at Bluemercury (they provide spa treatments at certain locations!) It was so nice to have my skin properly cleansed, extracted and treated after traveling for two weeks. Their prices are really affordable so I highly recommend checking them out.
- Partnered with Rail Europe to begin sharing some of my photos from Bordeaux on one of their Pinterest boards about easy train trips from Paris!
- Got my nails did at Paintbox with BaubleBar and Sally Hansen and had the best time trying on bling.
- Checked out my first GLOSSYBOX which was full of perfect-for-travel beauty items (and comes in the most beautiful packaging.) If you’re a lover of beauty samples, highly recommend checking them out.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Curious how to pack a wide brimmed hat? Watch this video (it’s the methodology I use!)
- This store sounds so cool. I can’t wait to check it out.
- I’m big on nighttime routines so I loved this read in the Times.
- This made me laugh.
- Loved this look of Caroline’s. So classic + simple!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The trench I wore nearly every day in France is now on sale! It also has the cutest striped lapel and floral lining and is such a great quality.
- This cute crossbody is on sale at J.Crew and great for weekends!
- Considering buying the navy version of my favorite silk tee I can’t get enough of.
- Pretty sure I need this lamp in my bedroom.
- GAH my favorite loafers now come in pale PINK.
- Love this little white dress + the $88 price tag even more!
- Speaking of cute white things, these sneakers!
- Uh, is this not the chicest wine opener ever? I think so…
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What to shop from the Shopbop sale.
- 5 ways to refresh your bedroom.
- So many cute off the shoulder dresses (+ one styled!)
- Healthier habits to adopt.
- What I learned from the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up