We made it to the weekend (and July!) and it’s a long one – YAY! I hope you have loads of fun plans with friends and/or family and soak up every moment. I’m in Minnesota – follow along!
Hope you have a great one & enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I visited Joanna Vargas’ salon to get her famed Triple Crown Facial. I felt like my skin was glowing without needing any products or makeup. Everything was tight + toned and I understand now why celebs always book this facial before red carpet events!
- I spoke on a panel at General Assembly with Carly + Hitha and had so much fun meeting new people following it! (Thanks to everyone who came out.)
- Had a fun shoot with Birchbox at their offices for an upcoming post – stay tuned!
- Squeezed in workouts at Flywheel + Flybarre (some of my favorite classes to take!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this piece Bill Cunningham penned about his career. I was so sad about his passing. I had seen him so many times out and about in the city and his smile and passion for his work were always so uplifting.
- Loved reading about how Samantha Wills built her jewelry business.
- I’ve never been to Charleston before but after seeing Julia’s photos I’m pretty sure it’s been bumped up in line on the ol’ bucket list.
- Do you guys subscribe to the PopSugar Must Have Box? Their team sent me their latest box and it has such fun goodies in it! I love the idea of gifting a subscription to a friend or sending one as a little pick me up someone who needs it.
- How good does Kendi look in this outfit? Pretty sure I need that top…
- Never seen a photo shoot in Paris I disliked & this one doesn’t disappoint.
- Tips for a good Instagram feed.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Have you guys heard of AYR? Such good work-wear pieces!
- Love this LOFT Off the Shoulder top.
- A cute lace mini skirt (for $70).
- Love the message on this tank.
- I feel like Banana Republic has really been killing the shoe game recently and these just jumped onto my Wish List.
- Really ready to pull the trigger on this dress.
- Chicest water bottle ever? I think so (just bought it!)
- Gigi New York just launched their summer sale & it includes my favorite bucket bag I’ve been traveling with & you saw in this post.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A Q&A (and #girlboss) interview with designer Camilyn Beth.
- Tips for part time bloggers.
- 5 things not to miss in Paris + an outfit with my favorite midi skirt.
- Tips for getting ready for weddings.
- Productivity hacks to swear by.
- An easy, casual summertime look.