I didn’t shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for Early Access because I don’t have one of their credit or debit cards but what I did do was go through and add everything I plan to purchase to my Wish List tool on Nordstrom.com. Do you use this feature on their site? It’s like my shopping to do list so I can consolidate purchases.
Planning to scoop up the following (in addition to the items I mentioned yesterday):
- My obsession with marble knows no ends so these sneakers with marbled roses have my name on them.
- Last year I bought my first pair of AG jeans and I loooove them because they don’t stretch (making them ideal for longer vacations!) I have my eye on adding this pair to my collection since I live in denim in Fall/Winter.
- I’m going to go ahead and consider pink a neutral this year so I can justify these sunglasses.
- Another pair of my favorite leggings I mentioned last week.
- I’ve heard the best things about this brand (they are the most followed beauty brand on Instagram!) so going to see what the hype is all about by buying this.
- These booties will be perfect to transition from summer into Fall. I’ll pair them with shorts + dresses and then jeans.
- This set is so beautiful and Bobbi Brown already makes some of my favorite makeup so going to give it a whirl.
- Adore this romper. So my style and will be buying no doubt!
- I smelled this home perfume at the Nordstrom Beauty preview event I went to last week and it smells amazing. Definitely putting it in my living room.
- I swear by this little tool so going to stock up.
- I think I’m going to live in this going to workout classes this Winter.
- I rarely see one piece swimsuits I like but think I’m going to try this one out. Love the pattern!
And a few things I really love but don’t reeeeeally need so I’m putting them on the back burner for now:
- A classic black tote for work or travel.
- This suede jacket is so, so rocker chic.
- A brown bag is so perfect for Fall and I love how sleek this one is.
- This marble tray would be pretty on a vanity or hey, make a great Instagram backdrop HA!
- Normally I’m not crazy about bows but this blouse is so fab.
- A drapey trench will get you through all of Fall.
- This belted sleeveless coat comes in my favorite Fall color and would look great with jeans + booties.
- These latte bowls are under $20 for 6! And come in 3 fabulous color combos.
- Moscow Mule cups for a great price.
Have you guys bought anything yet? If so, do share! Would love to know what you’ve been scooping up. May need to add those to my wish list, too 🙂 (And don’t miss items in the sale that I have already & LOVE. I shared them HERE in the last category!)