This week flew by! I have been super head’s down on getting November + December content and all holiday content finalized and let me say that the HQ of wit & whimsy has never been so organized! It’ll be a marathon but I’m excited to share a lot with you all over the course of the season and next week I’ll be launching my first holiday gift guide so stay tuned for that. (Some gift ideas are already starting over on Pinterest!) I absolutely love this time of year as the spirit of the season starts to build!
Hope you guys all enjoyed a great week & have fun plans for the weekend! I’m crossing something off my New York bucket list with a visit to Wave Hill!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Had fun taking over Garnier’s Snapchat (did you follow along with me on my day?!)
- Went to rooftop yoga with Clinique which was such a fun way to start my day (it had been months since I did yoga and it made me realize how much I have missed it!) Check out Clinique’s fun pep start line of skincare here.
- Got a sneak peek at a GLAMGLOW product about to launch – it’s super cool so I’ll let you guys know when it’s available for purchase.
- Watched my hometown team – the Cubbies – win the World Series.
- Ate too much Thai food.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This is always so funny every year. (Although some of those kids’ reactions…yikes!)
- Filing away these Martha Stewart-approved slow cooker recipes.
- Speaking of filing things away, supposedly these are the best hot chocolates in NYC!
- Megan looks so cute on her apple picking adventure.
- Amy has an impeccable eye so I loved seeing her featured here.
- Quebec City is now on my list after falling in love with Montreal and I loved seeing a peek of it via Blair.
- These always bring a smile to my face.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This is a classic peacoat every girl needs.
- A cute chunky knit that’s under $50!
- These boots are water resistant – brilliant!
- Uhh…I am highly considering getting this for my holidays in Colorado.
- Love the cozy color of this sweater.
- This candle is one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen and I am in love with the smell of it! I burn it in my living room every chance I get. I also love how its different and less branded than the others the company makes!
- My favorite navy waffle knit turtleneck now comes in the prettiest charcoal color.
- Love the ruffle detailing on this sweater. (Also comes in black!)
- I saw a girl wearing these this week and asked where she got them – I was so surprised to find out they were Sam Edelman! They look expensive.
- Love the sleeves on this dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Tips for part-time bloggers.
- My perfect day in New York.
- Tell me about yourself!
- Get inspired by the girls behind the Margaux shoe brand.
- Packing and travel tips + hacks.
- Amazing rose-scented beauty products.