This is my last weekend in New York of the year! Crazy to think how quickly 2016 passed and how much happened! I’m looking forward to writing my year in review post later this month to properly reflect on all that occurred these past 12 months. But before I jet West I am excited to have friends in town who I’ll be popping around the city with to see some of the decorations and sights of the season. Staying warm and eating lots of yummy food are also on the agenda!
What do you guys have planned?!
Enjoy this week’s roundup and see you back here on Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Truthfully most of this week I was nursing a bad head cold! Thanks to a lot of medication + supplements I was able to fit in some dates with my BFF who is in town this week plus two more visitors who arrived for weekend fun around the city!
- Had my tiny office dreams realized.
- Checked out the new Blushington location uptown & it is gorgeous! Loads of great retail to get your shop on, too.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A reader recently asked me to roundup some Etsy finds and while I’ll be doing so in 2017, in the meantime I thought I’d share Cait’s great shop finds.
- Dying to get back to Paris at Christmastime.
- These were the most viral videos of 2016.
- Helena makes being ready for the rain look stylish in this ensemble.
- Here are the top 50 places to go in 2017. File under: #wanderlust.
- Can’t wait to check out this spot.
- I love everything Amy wears and loved this outfit in particular.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Welp, that settles that. Myself (and each of my girlfriends) need this.
- I adore the blush color of this hat.
- This oversized cozy knit is a great price.
- I am obsessed with my new clutch. I’ve worn it to nearly every evening outing since getting it!
- I love a dress where I don’t have to worry about how much I’m eating + drinking this time of year – HA!
- This was one of the best things I bought last month. It smells utterly divine!
- A sparkly pendant would be such a good gift for a sister or BFF.
- I love these workout leggings! (Zella makes my favorite lounging leggings of all time, too!)
- Reminder to check out The Holiday Shop as I continue to add items!
- Uhhh need this iPhone case stat! Rose gold and marble!? #dreams (Thank you, Kate for showing me this!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The best gift ideas for family members.
- Styling tips for your holiday getups.
- My favorite Christmas traditions in New York City.
- Pieces to get you party-ready for the holiday season.
- Styling a cropped wool coat.
- Tips for working from home.
- Loads of cute athleisure to inspire your 2017 workouts.