Maybe it’s a mid-summer slump but this week I felt so lethargic! Despite getting in my workouts, I was so tired every morning and my headaches were worse than usual but I hope to start feeling better this weekend. Planning on going to Fire Island tomorrow for some beach time (hoping the rain holds off!) and Sunday I’m seeing Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway at long last! (I literally bought my ticket back in February!)
Do you guys have any fun plans!?
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Took in Wednesday’s beautiful weather with a ferry ride down to Wall Street for some drinks with friends.
- Went to a fun event with IT Cosmetics to preview a bunch of cool new products they are launching.
- Caught up with some old colleagues over coffee dates.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Love Kat’s beauty secrets she learned on a recent trip to France.
- Meals to cook on hot summer days.
- Ali’s neutral look is so pretty against the hydrangeas in Nantucket!
- Daphne’s look here is summer perfection in Paris.
- Summer beauty products you should try via tastemakers and influencers.
- Blair’s ruffled gingham top is so cute.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love the new Cuyana structured totes! They truly make the best totes.
- I need this tee!!
- How pretty is this dress? Would be great for fall & winter weddings.
- This skirt would be so cute paired with a white button down.
- Found my favorite black jeans restocked!
- Love these espadrilles.
- I’m in love with this scalloped eyelet skirt! So pretty. The similar top is also lovely.
- Nike is offering 20% off full price product with a purchase of $100 or more now through 8/1! That means you can get my new rose / chrome sneakers at a discount!
- I love the practical heel height on these sandals.
- A floral bomber jacket? Too chic.
- These sandals are also great and easy to throw on with multiple outfits.
- If you don’t want to pay for the Cult Gaia bag, I found a pretty identical knockoff on Amazon.
- How pretty is this dress!?
- Loving this inexpensive pretty little white dress.
- Amazon just launched a new line of affordable accessories! Check it out here.
- These earrings are so cute!
- I love this embellished top.
- Speaking of tops I love, this one! So cute and a great price.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My recent go-to workout clothes.
- My nighttime rituals.
- A pretty lace dress for under $150.
- Sharing a bit about life in Brooklyn.
- Budget friendly weekend wear.
- This romper I styled is now on sale.