This week went by in a blur! I landed back in New York Tuesday evening and worked late into the night despite knowing my body clock was all off. I am feeling rather overwhelmed with what I have on my plate at the moment so I booked myself a Flywheel class & an Inscape meditation session yesterday evening to try and re-center and re-focus and remind myself “one thing at a time.” I’m hoping that helps set me up for a good and productive weekend!
I hope you all enjoy the very same! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Took a petite Roman holiday! I spent two nights in the Eternal City walking, eating, drinking & reading. It was lovely.
- Got back to my work out routine (guess who has their 10 year college reunion next month!?)
- Shot some fall looks to be shared soon!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The best places for women to travel solo.
- Anyone else a fan of Younger? Then you’ll know Josh. Here is his actual Williamsburg apartment.
- I always love Grace’s book recommendations (I read two while in Rome / traveling back to Italy in fact!) so looking forward to some of these reads.
- Handy Instagram hacks.
- I can’t wait to see Merritt reveal her full office. The sneak peek is so cute!
- Rebecca rounded up loads of cute French finds from Anthropologie.
- Loving Helena’s Fall look here.
- I have admittedly started watching a lot of Fixer Upper so I’m excited to shop this new line by the two stars.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My friend Blair designed a bag that gives back with FEED! Shop it here (it’s such a cute shape!)
- Blanket scarf season isn’t too far away and this pattern still remains my favorite.
- Everlane launched new silk in pretty shades & styles for fall. The burgundy is my favorite!
- The saddle bag is still going strong and I love this simple one.
- I love that baseball caps are back and this one in pink is so chic.
- These booties look like Rag & Bone but are actually under $100!
- Just bought this cardigan in a second color. I love it!
- These slides would look so cute with so many different Fall looks.
- My tee from this post is now 40% off!
- Just ordered this sweater + this top as I feel like they’ll be pieces I’ll wear all Fall & Winter long.
- This Tory Burch bag is so classic. It looks like something you would pass down generation after generation in a family.
- This dress is pricey but I love the contrasting colors!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Some of my favorite photos ever for wit & whimsy.
- My September Beauty Edit.
- My new apartment.
- A Paris photo diary.
- What I know about anti-aging.
- More about AWAY suitcases.