Happy Friday you guys!
I was, admittedly, crazed this week. Each day I felt so busy that I wasn’t sure what day of the week it was! Largely this was in part to the fact that I flew back out to California again first thing yesterday morning. I’m here for work and decided to stay this weekend but as a result the week flew and I felt like I was rushing to get so many things done before my flight. You guys know those kind of weeks, right?
I’m so happy to be spending the weekend here with friends though and hope you guys have a great one + enjoy this week’s roundup.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Celebrated 4 years of working together with Bekka.
- Plotted out holiday content & gift guides – it all starts so soon!
- Speaking of which, I bought a bunch of stuff from West Elm to decorate my place – SO excited!
- Checked out what Garnier is releasing next year and there are some products I’m really looking forward to testing.
- Made working out a priority (for my sanity) and fit in barre + yoga.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How chic is Hayden Panettierie’s home?!
- Jess is the master at layering. She shared 5 tips that you may like!
- A guide to Fall Flowers.
- Conde Nast Traveler thinks these are the 50 best places in the U.S. to visit.
- Love this outfit of Caroline’s.
- How to use the can of pumpkin you picked up at the store.
- This sounds delicious.
- Love these photos of Jess’ in London.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Loving the color scheme of this plaid scarf.
- These booties are pretty much perfect.
- Through this link you can get $50 off your first pair of M. Gemi! A few favorite styles of mine include
- My favorite Levi’s (see here) are now available in a cool darker wash! At under $100 I probably need these too 😉
- I recently found an old pair of Madewell leopard flats and wore them out and these are nearly identical. I’m excited leopard is having a bit of a comeback at the moment!
- Speaking of Madewell, they just launched a curated collection of Beauty Products they love. The Beauty Cabinet can be shopped here and they selected really great brands!
- This sweater has the sweetest ruffle detailing.
- Loving the menswear take on this coat.
- This topper is also so chic.
- How perfectly Fall are these jeans?
- This top was one of my favorite buys of the year and it is now on sale! I styled it with a leather skirt here and jeans here!
- This coat!!
- This sweater has the edgiest hem.
- I impulse purchased these pants last weekend and omg I am obsessed. They may be the softest things I have ever owned and they somehow manage to not look dumpy on! I sized down to a S and that was perfect.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How to maximize living in a small space.
- A cozy sweater styled.
- My morning routine.
- Thoughts on battling negative self-talk.
- A $50 lace top with boyfriend jeans.