What a whirlwind this week was! I’m starting to get into the groove of a somewhat modified schedule of staying in Brooklyn Mondays and Fridays and spending Tuesday-Thursday working in the city. I am making The Wing my homebase on Wednesdays (spotted Jessica Biel there this week!) and loving the energy I get from the space (as cliche as it sounds it is the best way to describe it!) This weekend I’m excited to be hosting a little Oscars viewing party, spending Saturday in DUMBO with some girlfriends and hopefully a little down time, too.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got to catch up IRL with my BFF! She was in town for less than 30 hours and we were able to squeeze in dinner and I got to show her my neighborhood and apartment and it was the best.
- Took two pilates reformers classes on back to back days and omg was I sore following! I’ve become rather obsessed with these classes as the stretching and targeted work hurts so good. Have you guys tried reformer classes?
- I was moved by the comments on this Instagram I posted earlier this week. It’s not often I open up about how I feel about my body but I woke up Tuesday morning and the words just started flowing. Our relationships with our bodies can be so fragile and I finally am in a place where I am more grateful than unhappy about my body…it feels empowering.
- Began to put the finishing touches on my new newsletters! (Sign up here for new posts into your inbox if you haven’t already!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I laughed out loud at this as anyone that knows me knows this is basically one of my all time favorite combinations.
- This is such a handy guide if you’re less familiar with skincare ingredients and how to use them.
- Merrit’s bedroom looks so beautiful! Love the color scheme.
- It sometimes feels like busyness is type of currency, especially in a city like NYC where there is so much happening. There is pressure to have a lot of new and exciting things always going on. I loved Jess’ take on the difference between settling and feeling satisfied (and why being satisfied isn’t a bad thing!).
- My dad sent me this list of the best croissants in America. He knows me so well!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Everlane just launched the perfect Spring weekend jacket and two new chic denim shirts.
- I have this trench in green and love it (it is so soft and the fit is so flattering!) and now it is on sale in some pretty colors for spring.
- J.Crew launched intimates and they are so pretty!
- I am seeing polka dots EVERYWHERE for Spring. I particularly love this dress and this dress in the print.
- Uniqlo launched this darling collab of Parisian inspired pieces.
- I added a section to The Shop for Spring & Summer finds! Check it out here!
- This dress was Insta-famous last year and just got restocked in so many pretty colors! It is also only $89!
- The cuffs on this classic button down elevate it to being super chic and great for layering.
- How cute is the back of this top!?
- Love these feminine flats. And these chic slides!
- One of my favorite summer purchases from last year is back in stock!
- I had wanted a signet ring for as long as I can remember and bought this one after seeing the good reviews & the good price. I love it! I bought it in a size 4 and it is the perfect little pinky ring and I’m super happy with the quality.
- This looks to be a great dress for work and only $88!
- So many cute sneakers on Madewell.com right now!
- This jacket is so cute!
- This is a great skirt for work.
- Oh my gosh this jumpsuit! It would be such a standout for summer weddings. I love it.
- This chic jacket is now on sale.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My picks for the Shopbop sale which ends tomorrow!
- February’s noteworthy finds.
- All about my French lessons (and an outfit as a pretend Parisian.)
- How to spend a long weekend in Charleston.
- Talking about trends in my new favorite coat!
- Opening up about insecurities I have when it comes to blogging.