This week flew by. I feel like I blinked and it was Thursday night which was a great sign of a busy and productive week. And while I’m still really ready for Spring, I did enjoy hibernating during the Nor’Easter on Wednesday. This weekend I am excited to do a little wit & whimsy team brunch and mellow out after a week full of work. I’m planning to hit up Shape House and my favorite yoga class, too!
I hope you guys have a great weekend! I’ll see you back here next week – I’m particularly excited for Monday’s post ;).
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Watched The Bachelor finale in horror. I stopped watching the franchise for several years and then got re-invested last year and forgot how much it sucks you in! I thought the unedited, raw breakup footage was pretty horrible to air. Did you guys watch?! (Relatedly I enjoyed Vulture’s ideas on ways to fix the franchise.)
- Booked a trip to Portugal with Merritt! I am so excited to check this country off my wanderlust list. (Have any recommendations for us?!)
- Caught up with two girlfriends over burgers. It’s become a tradition to do every few weeks and I love it.
- Started looking for apartments. It is early still but given how crazy my schedule is in May & June I’m seeing if I can be a bit flexible with my timing and I’m hopeful I find something I love.
- Made loads of updates to The Shop! Particularly in Meghan’s Favorites, Under $100 & Spring/Summer Favorites!
- Cooked this for girlfriends at my place & it was so good! It was just as good reheated throughout the week despite my supposed to be avoiding gluten on weekdays 😉
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I so loved perusing the Chanel show from Paris this week.
- Love Grace’s hat in this post! And Merritt’s cami in this post.
- 30 adventures of a lifetime. (A girl can dream!)
- Enjoy a little Oscars after party gossip.
- I loved comparing Jaime’s favorite eats in Paris to my own.
- For my fellow New Yorkers, the best new shopping in NYC right now.
- I loved this outfit of Jacey’s.
- The Drunk Elephant BabyFacial exfoliator is one of my favorites (even made my holy grail beauty products post) and I enjoyed reading how the founder grew her company to having one of the best selling products at Sephora in just four years.
- How amazing is Barbie’s new “Shero” line of dolls honoring International Women’s Day?
- My post earlier this year about toxic friendships resonated with so many of you, I wanted to share these tips for warding off bad vibes.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This skirt looks like it’ll be perfect for hot summer days.
- I was browsing Forever21 recently and ended up buying two dresses that’ll be great for summer. I got this one and this one. Both so affordable. (I took a a size large in both in case that’s helpful.)
- Cuyana collaborated with Mario Kondo! Love it. Also into the update to their structured totes!
- Sezane’s new Spring collection is here and it is beautiful!
- This bag is so darling for warm weather.
- Great news: Hunter teamed up to design boots for Target!
- Vince is celebrating the 5 year anniversary of their sneaker (that I have and love) with a new metallic style exclusive to Shopbop!
- I love Mansur Gavriel’s new bags for Spring. Especially this one.
- Bow details get me every time. Like on this top & this top.
- How pretty are these blush knotted mules and these blush ankle wrap heels?
- This is a great work dress for Spring.
- It’s almost straw bag season! This one and this one are so cute.
- Love these gingham slides.
- This would be SO darling with denim shorts.
- Swooning over the feather detail on this top.
- This lace top is so pretty.
- A classic trench just in time for spring.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite elevated wardrobe basics.
- The coat I keep wearing non-stop.
- My favorite face oils.
- My favorite spots in Los Angeles.
- All of my must-have travel essentials.
p.s. I heard from several of you this week inquiring after my new post emails because you didn’t get them this week! If you used to get new posts to your inbox you will no longer unless you sign up for my new platform! We had to turn off the old one so you won’t get new post notifications unless you sign up here!