Happy Friday from London! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week and have fun Memorial Day weekend plans – can you believe summer is upon us? I’m not sure where 2018 is going but it has certainly been a rollercoaster of sorts. I get back to New York Monday evening and then am moving (yay!) on Wednesday so it’s going to be a big week next week.
I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend and I’ll see you all back here next week!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Explored London! I had some meetings but got to spend time with my dear friend that I’m visiting and my parents. It’s been such a wonderful trip! So happy to be here through the weekend as well.
- Finally got to meet Briony IRL! We had the loveliest afternoon in Soho enjoying a beautiful afternoon tea at Dean Street Townhouse and wandering around afterwards- highly recommend it if you’re coming to London.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I thought this was such an interesting idea! I personally love the smell of eucalyptus. May have to try it!
- I loved this classic look of Anh’s.
- I will admit that I totally got swept up in last weekend’s Royal Wedding. It was such fun to watch and see all the beautiful photos! Here’s a great recap and also here, too. And these photos they released are oh so good!
- My favorite fellow beauty junkie Grace put together an amazing beauty-related Q&A!
- Blair shared a great roundup of Insta-worthy cafes across NYC. (And I actually shot at one this past Monday…coming soon!)
- How gorgeous are these photos of Mary? That dress is amazing!
- With so much plane time this month and upcoming summer, I’m bookmarking this list of best in-flight skin care products.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Nordstrom’s Half Yearly sale just launched! Shop loads of good markdowns on clothes, accessories and shoes.
- Another great sale is Lulu & Georgia who is doing up to 25% off in case your home needs a few new pieces for the new season.
- Also one of my favs Ann Taylor is doing 40% off your purchase for the weekend.
- A chic basket bag that won’t break the bank.
- These Tory Burch sandals will go with all your summer outfits and are now on sale!
- Here’s another great pair of neutral sandals on sale.
- Madewell’s new arrivals have me longing to get to the beach. (And how cute is this suit!)
- PSA my favorite one piece swimsuit just got restocked!
- Loving these jeans.
- This romper is too cute!
- This seersucker dress is so perfect for summer BBQs and events.
- A friend of mine texted me this jumpsuit saying it was “such a Meghan jumpsuit” and yep, she was right! (Thanks, Erin – I love it!)
- I added a new section to the shop! Casual + cozy finds. Also added a section where you can easily shop the outfits I post on Instagram.
- After oogling this brand at Liberty London this week I think I may want to get one of their dresses for my brother’s wedding this summer.
- A classic pair of Levis shorts for summer.
- I love the detail on this top! So perfect paired with denim.
- How cool is this jacket?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A bunch of book recommendations.
- My summer plans + bucket list.
- Pretty summer neutrals – all under $150.
- Beauty products I’ve been loving recently.
- Where I’ve been working from of late.
- Still obsessed with this dress.
- Spring outfit inspiration.