I was thrown for a loop this week when I suddenly got very sick on Tuesday night. I had violent throwing up for hours and it took me out big time. Thankfully it was short lived and I guess it chose a convenient week given it was brutally cold out. And better this week than next when I have a lot of plans happening.
I hope you guys had a better week than me and have a wonderful weekend ahead! I’m looking forward to a Super Bowl part at my brother’s and hopefully getting back to working out. See you back here Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Started this book that so many of you told me via Instagram is great.
- Tried out a new acupuncture studio, Wthn and sadly didn’t have a great experience. I am hoping to find a place that I can do acupuncture every month to help with chronic headache pain and anxiety. Someone recommended Common Point so going to try that next.
- Saw The Favourite. It was quirky but entertaining. I loved the costumes and settings.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to declutter your tech life.
- I’m so intrigued by this company looking to lessen our waste. Wouldn’t it be amazing if this really took off!?
- How good does this salad sound?
- Loved this spotlight on my neighborhood.
- This was a great outfit on my friend Grace. Very similar to something I’d wear!
- How to do your hair like a French girl.
- I always look forward to well + good’s wellness predictions for the year.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love this classic striped tee.
- YES Madewell has released a turtleneck version of my beloved bodysuit of theirs. (I size up to a Large, FYI).
- Speaking of Madewell, I love this sporty take on the sweater dress.
- If you liked my cardigan in this post, I found a similar one for under $100 here.
- Speaking of cardigans, J.Crew’s bestselling one is back.
- Loads of good new arrivals at Nordstrom. Particularly like this shirt dress for work.
- Lots of new updates in the Warm Weather Getaway shop, the Seasonal Favorites shop and the Under $100 shop.
- Speaking of warm weather getaways, this is a pretty resort dress for only $60.
- Everlane dropped new denim styles – all so affordable.
- How pretty are these earrings? They look way more expensive than they are!
- This is such a fun color for a trench coat for Spring.
- I love the vintage vibes of this top.
- I love a white turtleneck sweater this time of year.
- This is a great wrap cardigan. (Reminds me of the one Carrie Bradshaw wears when she finds out Big is moving to Napa!)
- Love this pair of Levis.
- How cute is this oversized cozy sweater?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My winter beauty saviors.
- My career tipping point.
- The ways I love to hibernate.
- My favorite cozy coat.
- Gift ideas for your favorite Galentine’s.
- Affordable ways to update your winter wardrobe.
[Image via this post]