This week was rough as I was under the weather with either brutal allergies or a cold – whatever it was – it really took it out of me. I slept for nearly 13 hours on Monday night and was in bed before 9pm every night this week! It majorly threw off my week though and also means I have some work ahead of me this weekend but alas, that’s sometimes how life goes! In more exciting news, I can’t wait for our wit & whimsy x New York Cares volunteer outing tomorrow! For those of you coming, looking forward to meeting you!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend you guys! Enjoy this week’s roundup.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Ended up canceling lots of plans in order to rest up in bed as I fought my aforementioned cold/allergy situation!
- Got an up close look at MM.LaFleur’s new Casual line! My friend Grace hosted some of us and I fell in love with these pants.
- Had a lovely lunch with Erborian to learn more about the brand. I am so excited to play with some of their newer products!
- Checked out the forthcoming Fall collection from Draper James and was super excited at what they’ll be launching in coming months. Their current new arrivals are full of cuteness, too.
- Kicked off for a fun project I’ve signed on for under my consulting business.
- Went to the new Ralph’s Coffee that opened on Lower Fifth in the Flatiron! I just love their branding so much.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This was such a moving story. It is a long read but worth it.
- These vegetarian enchiladas looks so good.
- Helpful tips if you suffer from anxiety.
- The best ways to minimize sun damage.
- Who else is a fan of Younger!? I was losing it over the Season 6 trailer! Cannot.wait!
- Lessons in learning to love your body.
- Fitness apps for when you want to work out outdoors.
- A post on beating the Sunday scaries (one that I, and any business owner, could learn a lot from).
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Anthropologie is offering 50% off a bunch of cute dresses for a limited time! (p.s. this one is super similar to the one I wore here last summer!)
- These are a great flat for work.
- How cute is this hat for summer?
- I love the sunny disposition of this dress.
- How good is the Madewell x Outdoor Voices collaboration!?
- This linen jumpsuit from J.Crew is chic yet practical for so many occasions.
- This summer top has my name all over it.
- I saw a girl in this jumpsuit while in DC last weekend and thought it was just the cutest.
- This white cotton dress is a classic. It could be dressed up for work with a navy blazer or perfect for weekends with a denim jacket.
- Speaking of blazers, this is a chic style and under $100. I also like the button details on this one.
- This floral dress is so darling!
- H&M is killing the white dress game. Love this one, this one & this one.
- Speaking of great white dresses, I adore this midi one.
- I love the easy, breezy style of Everlane’s first ever jumpsuit.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The best espadrilles out there (+ my new favorite pair).
- The best beauty products I’ve tried lately.
- My favorite home goods.
- The white denim I love.
- Thoughts on being single and having more honest conversations.
- My London favorites.
- A bunch of things I own that are on sale.