If you’re a fan of shopping sales, good news as the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access kicks off today! I have to say that this is one of the best years I’ve seen – there are A LOT of great finds.
If you have a Nordstrom card to shop Early Access, below are my picks to nab now. Or, if you’re like me, you can begin to build out your Wish List (my favorite function of shopping on Nordstrom.com) to shop next Friday when public access starts. I hope you’ll appreciate seeing my picks today and my picks next Friday. I work hard to curate pieces that will be worth the spend and hope you find some things you’re excited about!
I think we’re all familiar by now that the reason the Nordstrom Sale is so great is that it is largely made up of items for your Fall wardrobe. Shop now for things for the season ahead at a discount. Once the sale is over, items return to their normal price. Last year I got lots of good things (I always pick up denim, shoes & sweaters in particular) and this year’s sale looks just as good. I’ve already earmarked so many things I can’t wait to buy! So far I think the Jackets & Coats, Denim, Sweaters and Activewear were the best offerings but there’s a lot of cute finds overall.
Just a quick note that if you’re looking at the widgets know that a lot of these items come in a variety of color options so it is worth clicking through to see those.
FAVORITE FASHION FINDS:
- How good are this plaid blazer, this plaid blazer and this plaid blazer!?
- Speaking of great blazers, this J.Crew one!
- People love these PJs because they are so cozy so I was happy to see them a part of the sale. A shorts version is also included! These PJs are also so cute.
- I’ve never met a cozy cardigan I didn’t like. This brand always has great reviews, too.
- Other great cardigans I spotted: this one, this one and this one.
- I love the wash and button fly of these Madewell jeans.
- A short sleeve sweater is one of my favorite silhouettes and I love pairing them with skirts in particular. This one looks so beautiful and I plan to get it in black.
- I live in slouchy sweaters with jeans in the Fall & Winter and this one looks so cozy and is under $50. I also love the look of this one and this one.
- Heck yes to this classic trench coat!
- You can’t beat the quality of Vince sweaters (I have several that have held up so well over the years despite a lot of wear) and this one was a favorite by the brand that I spotted. Such a classic style.
- Speaking of Vince, this coat is a timeless style.
- Crewneck sweaters are staples in my wardrobe and I am always pleased with the quality of Nordstrom’s Halogen brand ones like this one.
- Also by Topshop are some great sweaters including this one, this one and this one (definitely buying this one myself!)
- These were one of my favorite pairs of jeans I spotted. (Rag & Bone jeans always make me feel so good when I put them on!)
- I also love these jeans, these jeans, these jeans (such an on-trend style), these jeans, these jeans & these jeans.
- And these may be the perfect distressed black jeans.
- My favorite Spanx faux leather leggings are back part of the sale!
- You can’t go wrong with a lace trimmed cami. The ones I own are my favorite layering pieces!
- You can’t go wrong with $10 t-shirts.
- This best-selling dress is perfect for weddings and showers.
- I have this Madewell cardigan in black and love it. Also love this color combo. I recommend sizing down.
- How good is this J.Crew striped tee?
- This sweater is such a good basic as is this one.
- You know I love a puff sleeve so I’m definitely going to be getting this sweater.
- These are a great pant for work. And this dress is great for work, too.
- I am obsessed with the UGG robe I have so can not recommend you nab this one enough.
Great Coats & Jackets:
- This was one of the best-selling coats last year and I was so excited to see it back.
- Barbour and Patagonia have GREAT options for coats/jackets as part of the sale this year. This was my favorite Barbour pick but also like this one (I own a nearly identical one!), this one and this one. From Patagonia my favorites were this one (so cozy!!) and this one. I also really liked the style of this North Face jacket.
- Speaking of jackets, I adore this under $100 Topshop car coat. So stylish.
- This moto jacket is so chic. I also spotted this one, this one and this one.
- This wrap coat is beautiful.
- Love that you can wear this Madwell denim jacket now all the way through Fall.
- Adding this chic yet casual jacket to my cart. It is perfect for weekends!
- I love a tweed jacket and this one is so chic.
- This Ted Baker coat is so timeless and so stylish.
- This jacket is so cool and a really chic take on a safari style.
- I love this plaid jacket.
- This leather jacket is one of the best jackets I spotted.
- This affordable coat is the perfect topper. I love the color options.
- This hooded faux fur jacket would be the coziest thing to wear all winter!
FAVORITE SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- These neutral booties will go great with jeans and dresses/skirts.
- These affordable suede booties also look great.
- These boots were bestsellers last year so excited to see them back. Also love this similar style.
- Need a new bag for work? Snag this classic Tory Burch tote or this Longchamp or this Madewell tote.
- The classic Hunter high gloss boots for $99!? Yes please!
- Cute athletic shoes I spotted: these, these and these.
- These versatile flats look like a favorite pair of mine that I love.
- Two of the best shoe finds? These Tory Burch riding boots and these Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots.
- Love this stylish hat to wear all through Fall and Winter.
- How cute are these scalloped flats?
- This Tory Burch watch is beautiful.
- Yes to these Spanx and these Spanx!
- Now is the time you can replenish your bras with this one, this one or this one that has over 2,700 positive reviews! Same with underwear like the stylish Hanky Pankys or these seamless ones.
- I also always buy Spanx tights during the sale. They are my favorites!
- This black belt would be easily styled with so many outfits.
- A cute and classic Kate Spade clutch.
- These Dior sunnies are so chic. And these Tory Burch sunnies are really classic.
- Other favorite sunglasses include these that look like the Celine ones I wear all the time and these gorgeous Givenchy ones.
- Need new luggage? Score TUMI on sale (this rarely happens!)
- This cashmere wrap would be so ideal for travel or if your office gets cold.
- A version of my favorite travel duffle I always bring on trips with me is included in the sale! Mine has held up so well with many years of use.
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate is holy grail for me. It helps so much during breakouts to minimize and heal them pronto. I have been using this stuff for nearly a decade. THAT GOOD!
- This texturizing spray is also holy grail for me. Makes hair look effortlessly messy in a good way. It never goes on sale except during this sale.
- Bobbi Brown is one of my favorite makeup brands – particularly their eyeshadows – so this palette is on my list for sure.
- This MAC palette is gorgeous, too.
- I know so many people who swear by NeuLash to get longer, thicker lashes and this is the only time it of year it goes on sale.
- Laura Mercier has the best facial products to prime so this set is a must. Also from the brand: this pretty palette.
- I have this T3 blow dryer and love it! It is nearly half off with the sale.
- I’ve heard amazing things about this Supergoop setting powder with SPF so it was great to see it a part of the sale.
- The setting spray I swear by is included! I just wrote about it again yesterday.
- The beloved Beachwaver is part of the sale! Perfect waves, here you come.
- Try out the magic that is La Mer with this value set.
- I pretty much exclusively wear high-neck tanks for workouts so definitely buying this one.
- There are loads of good looking sports bras part of the sale! Including this one, this one, this one, this one. I’ll be buying this one and this one because my Sweaty Betty bras are some of my most favorite and most supportive.
- I’ve heard the best things about Alo leggings so I want to get these. I’ve heard you should size down in this brand.
- I love the Zella high waist leggings so much. I almost always buy a pair during the sale. I am going to buy this pair this year.
- These stylish joggers would be perfect for travel days. I think I’m going to buy this similar pair.
- How cozy and cute is this zip up for to/from your workouts?
- I just bought this top in black last week and love the fit of it. Will probably get it in white during the sale!
And I’ve only skimmed it so far but don’t miss the deals on Home goods, either!
Reminder that some things get restocked so either Wish List an item or keep refreshing. As mentioned, Public Access starts next Friday the 19th so I’ll be back then to round up more picks that have been added / restocked so keep an eye out for that.
Happy shopping you guys!