If you haven’t yet had your fill of sales, I thought I’d round up a bunch of things I own that are on sale as part of the Cyber Monday extravaganza. This post is more comprehensive than what I shared on Friday with some additions.
- The plaid top I’m wearing in this post.
- The Daphne Coat. Timeless style and six color options. I have it in a size 4. I wore it here.
- This J.Crew blazer that is effortlessly stylish. I wear a Size 6. I wore it here.
- This chic silk pull on skirt. Sized down to a small.
- The best chambray shirt.
- This super soft cardigan. I sized down to a small and wore it here.
- These J.Crew jeans and this pair. I wear a size 27 in both.
- This puff sleeve J.Crew Sweater. Wearing a Medium.
- This velvet hair bow that I love. I also have this one.
- This J.Crew Sweater Blazer. Sized down to size Small.
- This J.Crew Factory Sherpa Jacket I have worn for a portion of nearly every day since I got it! Size Small.
- These Madewell jeans. Wearing Size 27.
- My Madewell Sweater Coat and my Madewell Colorblock Cardigan.
From Banana Republic:
- This Banana Republic Sweater. Size M; previously seen here, here – I love this sweater so much! Also from Banana Republic: these Corduroy Pants. I wear a size 6.
From Ann Taylor:
- These chic Ann Taylor work pants. Wearing a size 6.
- This super cozy cashmere turtleneck tunic that comes in 4 colors. Sized down to a small.
- This chic coat. And this one, too (Olivia Pope vibes!)
- This sweater I have been wearing non-stop.
- These timeless heels I’ve worn here & here.
- These great booties.
- This chic tweed jacket.
- These velvet pants I’ll be wearing for Christmas festivities. And these polka dot ones, too!
- This darling pink polka dot dress.
- This turtleneck dress that’s as chic as it is cozy.
- My two favorite pairs of jeans! This Levi’s pair (size 28) and these that are the most flattering pair I own (I have them in this wash as well and wear in a snug size 27.) I wrote all about both pairs here. (Others that I wear non-stop here – a few of which are included in the sale as well!) Also recent jeans I have bought and loved include these (seen here) and these (seen here, here and in today’s outfit).
- My favorite bodysuit. I have it in a Large. It’s the best layering piece I have for under cardigans and blazers.
- This life changing underwear I wrote about in this post. Seriously my secret weapon.
- A lot of you loved this tee when I wore it here and here so now you can get it for a better price.
- My favorite date night top is this one (seen here, here). I own it in two colors.
- I can’t recommend these investment booties enough. Closet MVPs of mine so much so that I wrote a whole post about them. They released a beautiful cognac and an on-trend snakeskin version this year. Look for less here.
- My favorite little go-to white bag.
- This pretty lace top that’s such a good price.
- This chic + affordable sweater I wore here.
- This staple sweater. I sized up to a Large. Also comes in cream.
- I’ve worn these sneakers so much that I’m onto my second pair! They are so comfy yet chic and I love how easy they are to slip on and head out the door. Also obsessed with these that I’ve been wearing all week in Australia. SO comfy.
- One of my go-to pairs of earrings that I always get so many compliments on.
- This oh-so-cute dress that I wore in Paris this summer.
- The best sweater EVER. I can’t live without mine. The best layering piece, the best fit, the best quality.
- The best PJs! I also have the shorts set.
- Spanx makes the best tights! They’ve held up better than any other brand I’ve bought in the past. I also love that they hold everything in.
- This sale is the best time to invest in the Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots that rarely go on sale.
- Two pieces I wear a lot during the holidays and for other dress up occasions (recommend sizing up on this brand): this jumpsuit (seen here) and this two piece set (seen here).
- These chic Ray Bans I wore here.
- The bangle I wear every day.
- My favorite Sarah Flint Pumps.
- My favorite faux leather leggings.
- I get so much wear out of this coat. So glad they brought it back.
- My favorite cashmere hoodie.
- The tweed dress I wore in Paris last month.
- And my favorite tweed jacket.
- Recent Old Navy finds: I recently picked up this (obsessed), these & these. Also the headband I’m wearing in these photos.
- The best travel cases.
- The puff sleeve sweater I just wore here.
- My favorite sheets and Bath Towels.
- This versatile oversized wool blazer I can’t wait to wear.
- My favorite bow pumps.
- The best lounge pants and travel sweats.
- My Nespresso machine.
- My Bose noise cancelling headphones ($100 off!!)
- My Nest camera.
- The weekender bag I am always raving about. I’ve had mine for nearly five years and it comes on every big trip with me.
- The Marc Fisher booties I wore recently here. (Also really like these).
- These classic + comfortable Margaux boots. Worn here.
. . .
J.Crew Plaid Top (Size M; love this similar one, too – 50% off currently) // Zara Coat (old; similar here for 50% off) // Agolde Jeans (Size 27; on sale at Shopbop) // / Sarah Flint Pumps (use code MEGHAN50 for $50 off your first order or on sale if you buy two pairs) // Old Navy Headband