This was a highly caffeinated week for me. I was running around and doing so much (maybe too much!) this week and had plans every night which I generally try and avoid ha. I am going to try and take some time off on Monday for the holiday but regardless my weekend will hold some work given how full of meetings this past week was. It meant less time in front of my computer to get things done. But a lot of good-feeling things were set in motion which had me feeling really good!
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Made a playlist inspired by Paris. My new favorite thing to have on in the background.
- Read and LOVED this book. My goodness it was a true delight. I think I had a smile on my face reading most of it. Cannot recommend it enough as an easy, light, truly enjoyable book.
- Made these crazy easy, delicious BBQ chicken pineapple bowls. Started the slow cooker before I went to yoga and then my friend and I came back to them nearly ready at my apartment. Highly recommend this recipe!
- Had wonderful meetings with some favorite brands: Wander Beauty, Ann Taylor, Follain, NARS & The Seaweed Bath Co. I also got to preview Ann Taylor’s forthcoming collections and they are GOOD!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 20 books to watch for in 2020.
- Ways to help Australia’s wildfire victims.
- How to make a difference in the world.
- 10 clean beauty swaps to make this year.
- How to make travel more sustainable.
- How to invest in yourself when your employer won’t.
- The best questions to ask in a job interview.
- I love taking baths so I deeply aligned with this fun piece.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Everlane is retiring my favorite shoe! RIP, Modern Loafer. You can get them on sale now till they are gone. I wear my usual size of 7.
- If you missed out on my cute puff-sleeve tee I wore in Provence last summer, I have great news! Found an identical one.
- I am all about J.Crew’s new Weekend wardrobe line.
- Thank you, Target for these affordable yet stylish rain boots!
- Yes, please to this affordable lounge set from ASOS.
- So many cozy, good new arrivals from Lou & Grey. This jacket, this sweater, this cardigan, this hoodie & this sweater.
- Love the puff sleeve on this sweatshirt. Such a cute feminine touch (and you know I love this silhouette). This sweater is also so good & under $30.
- My trench coat from this post is now on sale. I sized down to an XS – it runs really big.
- How beautiful is this robe? Looks so much more expensive than its price tag!
- M.Gemi just brought back one of their most popular loafers. So chic.
- Net a Porter has launched a curated shop geared towards spotlighting sustainable brands and products. Love that they did this.
- Hello, gorgeous new arrivals from Anthropologie. Particularly this dress, this dress (reminds me of this one I own and love!), this top, this pullover and this skirt.
- Love the look of this cozy PJ set. And these joggers.
- Love this sleek sweater dress.
- This dress is perfect for any Winter weddings you may have.
- Yes, please to these jeans.
- This sweater is such a good winter staple.
- If you’re getting into this season’s cardigan trend, this one looks super cozy and has tons of positive reviews!
- J. Crew has their everyday cashmere up to 50% off this weekend, a great time to stock up on staples like this sweater, this scarf and these joggers.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Thoughts on beginning a new year.
- My most popular posts of 2019.
- How to get out of a career rut.
- For when things aren’t going your way.
- My goals & priorities for 2020.
- How to take care of your shoes.
- The best beauty products I tried last year.