What a strange week, am I right? I felt like I was having emotional whiplash all week with the rate at how the state of our union was developing with the coronavirus health crisis. I had to cancel my planned event with Follain on Wednesday and my trip to California planned for Thursday. I was going to surprise my BFF to see her and meet her baby (my new goddaughter!) and my heart was so sad to cancel it but I’m practicing better safe than sorry practices at this point.
I am crowdsourcing TV/Podcast/Book recommendations on Instagram right now and will be sharing them all on my Stories at some point today so if you’re looking for some programming for the coming weeks, be sure to follow me on Instagram and check those out!
Anyhow, stay health you guys! And enjoy this week’s roundup and I hope you have a good weekend.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Checked out the new Fotografiska in Gramercy.
- Finally caught up with friends after two weeks of being sick + cancelled plans!
- Got back to acupuncture after nearly a month – I missed it so much!
- I updated my Amazon Shop! New items I love are now all in there.
- Tried to stay educated on the health crisis, did grocery shopping and ordered some books with the anticipation that I’ll be spending more time at home in the coming weeks.
- Made this yummy Greek meatballs and Lemon Orzon recipe.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Need a pick me up? Check out the wonderful comments on this post.
- Practices to help you be more positive.
- Timely: tips on working from home.
- All of your travel-related coronavirus questions answered.
- How to take hold of all those notifications on your phone.
- Benefits of intermittent fasting (I for one am a fan! And will write a blog post on the topic at some point..!)
- How to get a 5-star hotel experience in Paris (without the price tag.)
- Loved seeing this profile of my friend Rebecca as she shared some favorite Paris spots!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Working from home? Here are a bunch of my favorite cozy WFH pieces.
- Also related to working from home, Lou & Grey is doing 25% off some of their coziest, softest pieces. I’ve personally been wearing this all week.
- Madewell also has 25% off this weekend! Lots of pretty arrivals for Spring.
- My favorite hand soap (and you’ll be supporting a female-founded small business when you purchase it!)
- Brooklinen (my favorite sheets/towels) just launched a weighted comforter and I’m so intrigued by it!
- Spring dresses are on.my.mind! Loving this polka dot one, this one and this one.
- I wasn’t aware Christina Siriano now has an affordable ready to wear line! Loving the look of it and promptly bought this dress!
- J.Crew Factory Spring arrivals are so good! These sneakers, these pajamas, this scalloped tank, this blouse, this sweater, this dress and OMG the swimwear! So.much.goodness.
- Loving this eyelet top.
- And you know I love a good puff sleeve top. (Case in point.)
- This affordable swimsuit is darling.
- Speaking of affordable swimwear, Aerie is doing 40% off their cute suits right now!
- This is a great and affordable blazer. The white is perfect for Spring.
- I’m not familiar with this brand but they sure do make cute dresses like this one and this one!
- Anthropologie has some beautiful new arrivals. Loving this blazer, this romper, this dress, these jeans, this dress and this versatile top.
- Also the Anthro x Clare V collaboration is French inspired and too cute!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Inside The Ritz Paris.
- Some of my wardrobe staples under $200.
- My experience with CBD helping my anxiety.
- My best work habits.
- My favorite new arrivals from Everlane.
- A status update from me.
- My experience with body image.
- My top posts of 2019.