Follain is one of my very favorite sources to find reliable, performance-based clean beauty products and their team has introduced me to so many favorites that I now consider holy grail. As they are currently running a very rare sale (you can score 15% off your purchase), I wanted to support this brand I love so much and share my favorites from their selection. Several of my very, very favorite products are included in the sale and these are products that rarely go on sale.
In shopping with Follain you’ll be supporting a female-founded, mission driven small business so your purchases will be doing good. (Follain is also giving back to the medical community, first responders and those on the front lines of the pandemic with weekly product donations and a discount on follain.com and are participating in BeautyUnited).
If you’re not familiar, Follain is centered around educating consumers on the safest, most effective and yet still luxurious and special beauty products. They have their own set of rigorous standards they uphold for those products that they sell and only 10% off products they test will make it onto their store shelves. Also, unlike other stores, they don’t carry entire lines of brands, instead you’ll only see a handful of SKUs that Follain believes in and are those that passed their 5-step test.
If you’ve been looking to get into clean beauty, now is a great time to try a few from the selection I’ve curated of favorites below.
- Indie Lee I-Waken Resurfacing Mask. I just featured this mask in Monday’s post and it truly is so good. In just a few minutes your skin gets a refresh. Smoother, tighter and more radiant.
- Tammy Fender Epi-Peel. Also featured in Monday’s post, this is one of the best clean peels I’ve tried. Now is definitely the time to get it since it is on the pricier side.
- Tammy Fender Awakening Eye Gel. My current favorite eye cream for both morning and night.
- One Love Organics Vitamin C Serum. If you’re not using a Vitamin C serum, I implore you to start- it is truly one of the best things you can do for your skin. This is the best clean one I’ve tried. I’ve been through two bottles already in my lifetime.
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil. This is one of the best cleansing oils I’ve ever tried. I’ve gone through at least two bottles – maybe more – and think it does an amazing job getting skin super clean while leaving it feel really nourished.
- Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner. My go-to toner. It doesn’t leave skin feeling tight at all but rather nourished and super clean. I use it morning and night after cleansing.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask. One of the best clean masks I’ve ever tried and frankly I should buy a replacement as I no longer have it in my stash!
- Weleda Skin Food Light. I only just started using this in quarantine – I had gotten it on my last visit to Follain – and am starting to understand why this product has cult status. You can use it on your hands, face, body – wherever – for instant hydration. It works as a great face primer, too I’ve found. I prefer the Light version to the original having tried both in store.
- Follain Dual Detox Mask. This is a great + affordable mask that does double duty. Skin will be purified and smoother after use.
- RMS Pressed Blush in Lost Angel. I’ve talked about this blush so much lately but it is that good. The shade Lost Angel is an amazing dupe for NARS’ Orgasm. This blush instantly adds life to your face and wears so gorgeously. If you get anything from the sale, make it this blush.
- Ilia Beauty Essential Brow Gel. Best brow gel! If you need convincing in how well this works watch this video of me doing my lazy girl makeup. My brows look like night and day from one another after applying. It really builds volume and keeps your brows in their place. So good as a one stop shop for brows. I wear shade Blonde.
- Ere Perez Rice Powder Bronzer. This is a favorite product Follain introduced me to. I wasn’t familiar with the brand before I shopped with them and I use this bronzer near daily now!
- Ilia Beauty Color Block Lipstick. A great clean lipstick with pretty + versatile shades. Rosette is a favorite shade of mine.
- RMS Luminizing Powder. A favorite powder highlighter that adds subtle glow. This has officially replaced my former love for Becca’s Champagne Pop highlighter.
- Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara. The best clean mascara I’ve tried (and I’ve tried a lot!) With one use you’ll understand why it has won so many awards. A lot of you guys have also messaged me to say how happy you are you bought this!
- Everything Soap. I’ve talked about this a lot lately but Follain’s in-house brand of soap is so great and has been keeping my hands nourished throughout staying at home.
- Everywhere Lotion. A great lotion I use on my hands regularly.
- Ursa Major Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant. The first clean deodorant I’ve ever liked and felt like held up. I got it back in February and decided to test run it during quarantine – no time like the present right? For someone who has used Secret Clinical her entire adult life, I’ve been pleasantly surprised at this deodorant’s performance unlike other clean versions I’ve tried in years past. It”ll be put to the true test this summer in NYC’s heat but so far so good.
The sale only goes through Thursday so shop while you can and do note a few brands are excluded from the sale.