As of late, house dresses have become my go-to quarantine loungewear. I first became a fan of the house dress when I began working from home full-time back in 2016. It was my go-to for summer because nothing is more comfortable than a soft cozy dress to wear around my apartment but also looks pulled together when going for a walk or running to the grocery store. I’ve heard from a few of my readers that you’ve also been looking for more comfortable dresses to stock up on as we get into summer and lucky for all of us, there are so many great options right now!
I’ve rounded up a ton of my favorites, with a few more that didn’t fit into the collage at the bottom of the post, that are under $100 and in stock right now. Happy house dress shopping!
Shop the post:
- Between the sleeve detail and the bow on the back, this may just be the chicest house dress I’ve seen.
- This tank dress is the prettiest blush color and has tons of positive reviews.
- This grey maxi dress is the epitome of a comfy house dress.
- I love the high neckline on this black midi dress.
- I’ve had this dress for a few years and it’s one of my favorites for dress up / dress down.
- How cute is the twist detail on this t-shirt dress?
- This dress comes in loads of colors and is under $15.
- I like the boxier fit of this dress by a brand I keep hearing great things about.
- The midi length of this t-shirt dress is right up my alley. I also love it in white!
- You’ll wear this classic shirt dress over and over again. I’d pair with white sneakers and a denim jacket.
- Ok it’s not a dress but this navy jumpsuit was too good not to include.
- A pretty navy maxi dress that is so perfect for summer.
- Love the ruffled straps & bow detail on this midi dress.
- This flowy white dress is so pretty.
- The cinched waist on this tank dress is a really flattering style.
- This dress is made of the same really soft material as my favorite matching loungewear set.
- I’m never not pulling for my favorite navy & white stripes like this dress that is under $20.
- I love this classic slip dress from one of my favorite brands. I also have my eye on this dress.
- This dress is made of a linen blend that will be so perfect for hot days.