This is arguably the best time of the year to shop for beauty products. So many of the limited edition gift sets offer huge value so today I’m rounding up the best of the best available this season. I also personally always pick up a few items for travel because so many of the sets have favorite items of mine in perfect sizes for being on the road.
A lot of these gift sets are great to give to your BFF, too (if you need more ideas see this gift guide), a colleague or boss, a sister or sister in law or a niece.
A few highlights:
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate is one of my all-time favorite beauty products to keep my skin clear. This set comes with a cleanser alongside the exfoliator.
- In this set you get two of my favorite moisturizers I’ve used for years.
- You can nab my holy grail mascara + my favorite liquid eyeliner here for just $2 more than the price of the mascara by itself!
- Bobbi Brown makes my favorite eyeshadows so I am eyeing this set and this set.
- The famed Beachwaver curling iron is marked down for the holiday season. Also this curling iron with interchangeable wands is on sale, too! I have it and it is great.
- I am borderline obsessed with Hourglasses powders and have this set & this set and I can’t tell you how good they are. They add the prettiest glow.
- If you’re a lip color girl, I highly recommend this set. These are my favorite!
- For the mask fan, this set is a great value. I also have several of these masks in this set and they are great.
- I bought this set last year and LOVE it for travel. Two of my favorite glow-getting products in the perfect size to take in my carry on.
- This set from Space NK is one of the best out there this season! So many great products for $99 and you could take any of them on the road for holiday travel.
- Three mini La Mer products for $85? Yes, please.
Even more in the widget above…let me know if you pick anything up!