I’m not one to hop on board with every trend that comes down the runway each season and I’m much more comfortable in classic, investment pieces that take me from season to season. But one area that is fun to try something a little outside my comfort zone is with accessories. Whether it’s the trendiest shoe style or a bright, statement earrings, accessories add a new and playful touch to the most worn looks in my closet. And the best part? You can usually find wallet friendly options that don’t leave you feeling buyers remorse months later.
In this month’s installment of my budget buys series, I pulled together some of-the-moment items to add to your closet this season that will give you a little pep in your dreary, wintery step.
Shop the Post:
- If you think about the amount of time we spend with our phones, why not find a festive case that will make you smile like this one?
- Marble is having such a moment (on my phone and computer!) and I’m loving it on this watch.
- If you haven’t already seen these colorful statement earrings in an #ootd Instagram post, you definitely will soon! They are everywhere and come in so many fun colors.
- Another trend that we keep seeing over and over again? Tassels. And how darling are they on this wrap which would be a great transition piece for spring.
- I’m kind of loving the idea of hair accessories again and this gold ponytail clip is the chicest way to rock an up-do on dry shampoo day.
- Can a girl have too many scalloped things? The answer is no and this tote is no exception.
- Sure, black and tortoise rim sunglasses are classic but how fun are these blush sunnies to brighten up your face.
- You all know I love hats and this panama hat is very similar to one I got a ton of use out of last summer.
- Little pouches are the best way to keep a larger handbag organized. Even if you stick to a classic bag like this one on the outside, keep the pouches fresh and exciting on the inside like this one.
- I’ve had my eye on these beaded earrings for a couple week now, how perfect would they look with white jeans and a navy top for MDW?
- These pumps are a great options if you want to give the 70s inspired block heel a go.
- Neck scarves may be one of the biggest trends so far this year and this polka dot silk one is a great way to add a little pattern to your look.