It’s time for another round of my favorite recent Amazon Fashion finds! As a lover of fall, my mind has immediately gone fall dressing now that it’s after Labor Day and I’m on the hunt for great, affordable pieces that will transition from warmer to cooler weather.
I also wanted to mention a newer program from Amazon – Prime Wardrobe. I’ve found that sometimes sizing or quality can be hit or miss with Amazon Fashion, especially for new arrivals that may not have reviews yet. So if you’ve had the same experience – you may want to try Prime Wardrobe. It lets you order up to eight items to try on at home and then you only pay for what you keep. No more chasing down refunds for unfortunate returns. Are any of you using Prime Wardrobe? I’d love to hear what you think!
Early Fall Picks from Amazon Fashion
Shop the post:
- Fall is ideal trench coat season so I was excited to find this one that is around $50, 95% cotton and fully lined.
- This forest green bomber jacket is a really cute transitional jacket for fall. It looks like a designer version I saw for a lot more. This one is also cute and comes in a few different colors.
- How cute is this sweater dress? I’d pair with sneakers for day and OTK suede boots for evening and I love that its available in sizes XXS to 3X.
- Love this pretty floral dress! I’d top it with a leather jacket as it gets chillier.
- This matching set has almost 3,000 great reviews, comes in tons of colors and is under $40.
- This plaid blazer is very similar to one in my closet that I wear all.the.time. This one has loads of great reviews and also comes in some great solid colors.
- Is there any better season than sweater season?! I love the funnel neck style on this one and it just looks so cozy.
- While these black jeans are definitely more of an investment, you’ll get tons of wear out of this cropped style. I love that you can pair them with booties and heels and sneakers making them super versatile.
- Obviously I love the puff sleeve on this bodysuit and it will look great paired with your favorite high rise denim.
- The shacket was all the rage last fall and I don’t expect them to go anywhere soon. This one is really affordable and comes in a bunch of cute colors. I like that the tie on it makes it a bit more feminine.
- How chic is this shoulder bag? It also comes in black and has rave reviews. Definitely seems to be a lot more expensive than its price tag!
- Fall is also loafer season and the reviews for this pair which come in black and brown mention how comfortable they are. This is another pair with tons of great reviews.
- This style of chain jewelry is super on trend this season and I have my eye on this gold bracelet for under $15.
A few more picks: