Whether you wanted to be or not, everyone became a homebody in 2020. We all spent more time grounded and at home than ever before and it is safe to say I learned to nest in a whole new way. I also found greater appreciation for having a safe home I could feel cozy in. As the pandemic continues our spaces will continue to be more important than ever so this gift guide is all about the best cozy gifts to make being home your total oasis.
Cozy Gifts for the Homebody:
- Fleece Pullover. Normally I am anti-buying clothes for people but this pullover looks perfect for cozy homebody days and would look good on just about anyone!
- Sherpa Robe. Sherpa after the shower? Yes, please! Bonus? It can be personalized!
- Weighted Blanket. For better sleep moving forward – Lord knows we could all use better sleep these days!
- Book of the Month. A gift that keeps on giving after the holidays and because books are one of the best companions for the homebody.
- Brooklinen Sheets. Upgrade where they spend a lot of their life. I’ve been saying it for nearly six years now – these sheets are the best.
- Towel Warmer. This is just so a luxurious gift I couldn’t love it more. How amazing does wrapping yourself in a warm towel after a shower or bath sound!?
- Chambord French Press. For the homebody who appreciates a quality cup.
- Mug & Warmer Set. A great companion for long Winter days.
- Ralph’s Coffee Cup & Saucer. I own this & love it.
- Our Place Always Pan. The pan the internet is raving about.
- Pasta Maker. Because when you can’t get homemade pasta at a restaurant…you should learn how to make it yourself!
- Cardamom Milk Candle. My favorite cozy feels candle of all time.
- Air Fryer. Mix up their cooking routine with the buzziest kitchen gadget of 2020.
- Fellow Electric Pour Over Kettle. The chicest kettle possibly ever? I recently bought this and absolutely love it.
- Flour Water Salt Yeast Bread Cookbook. Upgrade their bread game.
- The Home Edit Book. Because a homebody loves a home project.
- Popcorn Popping Bowl. This silicone popcorn bowl instantly pops kernels in the microwave (no oil necessary) and collapses for easy storage. Cue the movies!
- Cashmere Throw. The limit does not exist when it comes to cozy blankets after 2020’s woes. I love that this one can double as a shawl/oversized scarf.
SHOP THE GUIDE:
EVEN MORE HOMEBODY GIFT IDEAS:
I highly recommend this Cast Iron Skillet. It has been a MVP of my time at home this year.