Amazon just launched a big Style Sale and given I’ve been finding more and more on the site in the Fashion category that I’ve been pleased with, I thought I’d cull together my picks from the sale while it is live for the week.
AMAZON STYLE SALE PICKS:
- Daily Ritual Joggers. Ever since shelter in place I can’t get enough of this style. This brand has great reviews and is so affordable. This is another pair with good reviews.
- Good Threads Tank. This tank comes in a ton of colors and patterns (I like the stripes – surprise, surprise) and looks perfect for hot days to pair with shorts.
- Floral Midi Dress. This dress is so my style and such a great price.
- Free People Midi Dress. Such a pretty little white dress.
- Levi’s 501 Jeans. Classic, flattering jeans for such a good price.
- Levi’s Wedgie Straight Jeans. You guys know how much I love this style of jeans and now several other styles are on sale. I wear size 28 in Levi’s. Also love this similar style.
- Levi’s Denim Shorts. Don’t forget shorts from the classic denim brand.
- Boyfriend Jean Shorts. Another good pair of denim shorts – These remind me of my Rag & Bone pair but are a faction of the price.
- Vintage Cotton Hoodie. This is perfect for summer evenings!
- White Jumpsuit. This has my name all over it. (Featured it in this post, too!)
- Lightweight Robe. This robe has over 1,800 positive reviews! Comes in a bunch of colors and sounds perfect for warmer months.
- Straw Hat with UV Protection. The perfect hat for beach days.
- Umbrella. I own and love this umbrella!
- Daily Ritual Sleeveless Dress. Comfy and perfect for hot days.
- BB Dakota Swiss Dot Puff Sleeve Top. How darling is this top! Also love this one by the same brand.
- Long Sleeve Puff Sleeve Top. Another puff sleeve top to love.
- Free People Cut Off Denim Shorts. Love this style of the summer staple.
- Frye Straw Bag. This bag is so cute and comes in 3 color options at almost 50% off.
- Core 10 Workout Leggings. Who doesn’t need another pair of workout leggings?
- Daily Ritual T-Shirt Dress. This looks like the perfect house dress. Love the back of it!
- Eberjey Coverup. I adore this eyelet coverup!
- Floral jumpsuit. This has my name written all over it!
- Chambray Shirt. A summer staple.
- Striped Tee. Can never get enough striped tops in my opinion!
- Iris & Lily Romper. This was one of the top sellers on wit & whimsy in the month when I first posted it. This brand has so much cute loungewear, pajamas and underwear at amazing prices!
SHOP THE POST:
If you want even more good Amazon Fashion finds, be sure to check out these posts and see what I own from Amazon Fashion here. In the top photo I am wearing a jumpsuit from Amazon Essentials in a size Small. I also own the shorts version in a size Small.