The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opened this morning for all shoppers and I’m breaking down the best things to buy for you guys today. I scoured the many, many pages and narrowed down what I think are the best finds from what’s left in the sale. I also took into account inventory (I didn’t link to anything that was practically sold out at the time of publishing this post) and also considered the reviews people have posted and the styles I’ve seen on Instagram the past weeks.
As you guys know, I so appreciate you shopping the sale via my links – it helps so much & I’m so grateful for your support of my work!
Nordstrom Sale Public Access Picks
I hope you’ll appreciate seeing my picks and recognize that these are highly curated. I work hard to share pieces that will be worth the spend and hope you find some things you’re excited about!
I think we’re all familiar by now that the reason this Nordstrom Sale is so great is that it is largely made up of items for your Fall wardrobe. Shop now for things for the season ahead at a discount. Once the sale is over, items return to their normal price.
I’ve broken out my picks by my Top Picks, Fashion Finds, Coats & Jackets , Shoes Intimates & Accessories, Fitness Finds, Comfy & Cozy Picks, Best of Beauty and Home Finds.
MY TOP PICKS:
FAVORITE FASHION FINDS:
- This Instagram famous cardigan by Barefoot Dreams and this one that’s a bestseller every year look great.
- I added this Madewell sweater and this one to my wish list.
- And Madewell has jeans in the sale! This pair is a favorite style I own and I am also loving this vintage pair for Fall to pair with booties.
- These are my other denim picks from the sale: this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair & this pair. All by brands I own and trust.
- I am loving the texture on this sweater and this sweater. They’ll look so good layered under coats come Fall & Winter.
- This top looks so flattering (and would be great on video calls!)
- My Spanx faux leather leggings get so much wear even after having them for seven years! This is the time to buy them if you’ve ever wanted them.
- Everyone loves the Nordstrom brand pajamas: they have a shorts pair and a pants pair on sale.
- Because the limit on stripe tees does not exist.
- I’m always collecting pretty silk tanks to wear under blazers and leather jackets all Fall/Winter long.
- This floral top is still pricey but it’s so beautiful.
- I added these faux leather pants to my wish list immediately.
- I’m adding this cardigan and this cardigan to my cart for sure.
- Other sweaters I love in the sale? This one and this one.
- This sweater has my name all over it.
- This sweater dress will be perfect for the office come Fall and Winter.
- A cashmere hoodie? Yes, please.
GREAT COATS & JACKETS:
- The Vince jackets always go fast & with good reason – I love the couple that I own. Ones like this investment one in the sale are so timeless.
- Very into this affordable and casual puffer jacket.
- How good is this faux leather moto!? (In plus size, too) Also love this leather jacket.
- The North Face jackets went so fast in last year’s sale. I am liking this one and this one the best.
- This hooded Barbour is equal parts stylish and practical.
- A classic quilted Barbour on sale, too. A short version is also available.
- This faux fur jacket and this one are two of my favorite casual styles in the sale.
- A classic hooded trench coat is always a good idea.
- Yes, yes, yes to this hooded bomber casual jacket.
- Also this hooded puffer jacket is perfect for walks in Fall & Winter.
FAVORITE SHOES, INTIMATES & ACCESSORIES:
- True & Co on sale! This bra, this bra and this bra are my personal favorites.
- I wanted a pair of boots just like this last season so I’m going to grab these during the sale.
- These boots are waterproof and actually cute enough to wear out making them perfect to travel with!
- One of my favorite over the knee boots is back for the sale.
- Speaking of OTK boots, Stuart Weitzman has two great pairs in the sale for hundreds off so don’t miss them! This pair and this pair were the ones I liked.
- These Marc Fisher booties look just like a pair I have several colors of.
- Snow boots that aren’t ugly? Yes, please.
- Ok how chic are these combat boots!?
- Yes to these heeled booties.
- Because everyone needs little suede booties!
- I added these CZ earrings to my wish list – love that you get two sizes!
- Ray Ban has some great styles in the sale! This pair, this pair & this pair were my favorite.
- Run, don’t walk: Celine cat eye sunnies on sale!
- I absolutely love this hat for Fall outfits.
- This wrap is perfect for keeping at your desk or bringing when traveling. I have one just like it that I always bring on every flight.
- Ankle socks and no-show socks because you can never have enough!
- Because wedding season is back: Spanx and more Spanx.
- This little Marc Jacobs bag is so cute and versatile.
- Want a new bag to head back to the office with? This Tory Burch tote is perfect.
- This scarf would go with everything and can double as a travel wrap.
- My favorite Nike leggings (I own two pair) are included in the sale! This pair also looks great. Also my favorite affordable sports bra is included in the sale! This sports bra is so chic, too.
- Don’t miss this Nike hoodie, too.
- The Zella leggings are always a great buy for the sale. This pair has pockets and this pair you’ll wear loads.
- Also by Zella: high waisted bike shorts and this cozy looking hoodie.
- Sweaty Betty makes some of my favorite workout clothes but I almost always wait for it to go on sale because it is pricey. These leggings and this tank look great. (I love my Sweaty Betty leggings!)
ALL THINGS COMFY & COZY:
BEST OF BEAUTY:
- I love using NeuLash to get longer lashes and it only ever goes on sale during the Anniversary Sale. I also use NeuBrow which is part of the sale as well. It’s great if you’re looking to grow your eyebrows a bit.
- My Riki Light up Mirror was one of the best purchases I made in 2020 and so I can’t believe it is the sale for $70 off! So worth it for a better makeup application experience. It’s also what I use to shoot all my video makeup tutorials.
- These are the eye makeup brushes I use everyday and they’re great. They have facial brushes on sale, too.
- I bought my GloPro Microneedler during last year’s sale and love it. Read my full GloPro Review.
- Speaking of facial tools, I bought the NuFace last month and now it is on sale for under $200 as part of the sale.
- I love Briogeo and this set is a great way to be introduced to this buzzy hair care brand.
- If you’ve been following me during quarantine you know that I exclusively use these silk scrunchis nowadays. I can’t seem to have enough and love that they don’t damage your hair like regular elastics.
- This curling wand is Instagram famous and is now on sale. T3’s new straightener is also marked down!
- This Kiehl’s mask is a long-running favorite of mine for when my skin feels congested and it’s part of the sale this year!
- Grab these True Botanicals products on sale now and bring them along on future trips. I love this brand.
- The mini Diptyqye candles always sell out. They make a great gift or I personally bring them along when traveling!
- I’ve never seen Darphin on sale before so I wouldn’t miss this set of minis.
- La Mer on sale! Such a good set to take on the road.
- Oribe’s texturing spray is holy grail for me and it’s included in the sale.
- Bobbi Brown makes some of my favorite makeup and I am loving the look of this palette.
- If you experience breakouts don’t miss the Kate Somerville Exfolikate. I’ve gone through more bottles than I can count. It’s always one of my top sellers for the sale each year for good reason.
- Get my beloved NIGHT pillow for $50 off! Read why I love my Night pillow.
- The Instagram beloved Hydroflask is included! This would make a great gift for someone if you’re in the market. I love my Hydroflask!
- Also beloved on social media, this steamer!
- This blanket that found internet stardom always sells out.
- The Theragun has a bundle as part of the sale. I’ve never seen it marked down before! The mini is also in the sale!
- My tea kettle is part of the sale. I’ve never seen it on sale.
- Refresh your cookware with this set from Viking.
- This self cleaning water bottle people love – would make a great gift and is perfect for travel.
- You know I love this Paris print and this Paris print!
- I gave my mom an UGG throw years ago and she still tells me to this day how much she likes it.
And a reminder that some things get restocked so either Wish List an item or keep refreshing.
And while you’re shopping on Nordstrom, below are some of my tried and true Nordstrom favorites.
. . .
Hope this curation was helpful to you guys! Let me know what you get & tag me on Instagram Stories if you end up posting anything you purchased at my recommendation! As you guys know, I so appreciate you shopping the sale via my links – it helps so much & I’m so grateful for your support of my work!
You May Also Like: